Sign in to follow this  
deleted

Janet's Wedding Photos (Cabo Surf Hotel)

that's funny! Its like 85 in L.A.! Can you beleive that?? Then you go shopping and all you can find are wintercoats! I feel so silly wearing tank tops and flip flops in November!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPT View Post
awww i am sure it does. it has been about 65 degrees here in Houston and everyone is acting like its freezing outside- wearing turtlencks and heavy coats-hahaha its so funny! well please feel free to help me with my wedding planning if you start missing the planning thewave.gif

Ironically, my FI and I just had a discussion about how it was supposed to be beautiful this Thursday here in Chicago. It's supposed to be 65!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALERIE View Post
What kind of flowers are those?! They are beautiful!
Valerie, they are stargazer lillies. I had ordered "starfighter" lillies but they look more like stargazer to me. (Just to a google image search to see the difference). I didn't really care much that they weren't exactly what I ordered because the blooms that I got from The Flower Cart were just so huge and gorgeous that I loved them instantly.

The best part is that I paid $250 total for all my flowers (5 bouquets, 5 bouts, 2 corsages, 7 centerpieces worth)! And we had enough extra leftover after the wedding to put little vases of them all over our honeymoon suite. It was such a special treat all week to have a little piece of the wedding with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANET1111 View Post
Valerie, they are stargazer lillies. I had ordered "starfighter" lillies but they look more like stargazer to me. (Just to a google image search to see the difference). I didn't really care much that they weren't exactly what I ordered because the blooms that I got from The Flower Cart were just so huge and gorgeous that I loved them instantly.

The best part is that I paid $250 total for all my flowers (5 bouquets, 5 bouts, 2 corsages, 7 centerpieces worth)! And we had enough extra leftover after the wedding to put little vases of them all over our honeymoon suite. It was such a special treat all week to have a little piece of the wedding with us.
Oh and the bout/corsage flowers are called alstromeria. They look a little like "mini" lillies.

Gorgeous Janet !!! - There are so many fun ones - and you are stunning in the B&W photos....

I love the fact that Andrew had a 'Groom'swoman' - that was so cool!

:)

Quote:

Hey Janet,
Your flowers are beautiful and what a great deal. Where did you get your flowers?
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVP View Post
Gorgeous Janet !!! - There are so many fun ones - and you are stunning in the B&W photos....

I love the fact that Andrew had a 'Groom'swoman' - that was so cool!
:)
Thanks Marci! She was a very fun "groomswoman" who took him out for a 2nd bachelor party down in Cabo on Thursday night :)

PS I am finally going to upload the video to my computer this weekend -- I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISVITAL View Post
Hey Janet,
Your flowers are beautiful and what a great deal. Where did you get your flowers?
Lisa
I got my flowers from The Flower Cart. I bought them in "bunches" which means they were not arranged and then my girlfriend put them all together for me (she is amazing!).

Quote:

PS I am finally going to upload the video to my computer this weekend -- I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck with that - I hope you have fun working with the footage!
Let me know if you need any assistance. :0)

Marci