Hair up or down??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Carolena7

• 785 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:08 PM

So my dress is a Halter style dress and for some reason I have this idea in my head that my hair should be worn up because of this...that it just looks better....but I so wanted to wear my hair down....or even maybe half up and half down. What are your girls opinions on this? Do you think that with a halter dress that it would look better with my hair up? Here's the dress.
    And if you girls any pics of styles that you think would look good send them my way. oh, BTW...I have a little bit longer than shoulder lenth curly hair.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:14 PM

my opinion is going to be totally based on where you're getting married. Wear it up! Its windy and in my ceremony video I'm pushing pieces hair out of my face constantly!! I wore mine off to the side and pieces were blowing out of it, I loved how my hair came out, but looking back wish I had worn it all up and had it pinned tighter so I didn't have to deal with it.

#3 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:44 PM

I don't really think it matters one way or another. I say go with whatever you will be the most comfortable with!

#4 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:12 PM

I have heard to not have your hair too different from what you normally wear. So if you normally where it back then go for it. You might not look like yourself otherwise.

#5 Wisco4

• 666 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:31 PM

Halters show off the shoulders, back and of course bust in a great way so in my opinion wearing it up would be the way to go.

#6 Carolena7

• 785 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:39 PM

thanks girls for your opinions.....i'm so undecided

#7 chicago88

• 699 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:29 PM

If it's going to be hot & windy you probably want it out of your face.

I thought about wearing my hair down too but I don't want it to be flying all over.

Therese & Jay
                Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08

#8 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:51 PM

honestly, there was no way i was wearing my hair down, even though i wanted to. i would just be way too uncomfortable since it was soooo hot and humid. go with how you'll be most comfortable!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users