Sign in to follow this  
SheaS

am I out of my mind?

Whoa it's expensive! I think its beautiful too, but I would never buy something that expensive. I think there are a ton of beautiful flower clips that are MUCH less expensive. But it's all about what you think. If it's the only thing you like, then I say go for it if you have the extra cash. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Whoa it's expensive! I think its beautiful too, but I would never buy something that expensive. I think there are a ton of beautiful flower clips that are MUCH less expensive. But it's all about what you think. If it's the only thing you like, then I say go for it if you have the extra cash. :)

Sorry to highjack, but Rachel - I LOVE your siggy pic!!!

I am all about extravagance, but I would have to agree that you are nutz on this one. If your budget allows, I say go for it, but I know I couldn't even consider it. It is beautiful though, but it's still just a fake flower in your hair. There aren't going to be pics as up close as this one. I would get in so much trouble if I bought that! Hahahahaaa, good luck with your decision though.

Could you possibly buy a cheap one from flowerclip and then hand sew in the beads? It could be just as pretty for a tenth of the price.