5 replies to this topic

#1 MarMig

MarMig
  • 7 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 27, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:52 PM

Hi! I am getting married at Catalonia RM and wanted to know if they have videographers. I am interested in having a video made along with the photos.

#2 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:36 AM

Hi! I am getting married at Catalonia RM and wanted to know if they have videographers. I am interested in having a video made along with the photos.

@MarMig did you try checking with the hotel directly if they can send you their preferred list, so you can see if you like who they work with.  All resort have the service of both photographer and videographer.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:25 PM

Welcome to the boards MarMig and Congrats on your upcoming Catalonia RM wedding here in our magnificent Mayan Riviera!!!

You're sure to find loads of wonderful info, advice, support and ideas here from your fellow wedding couple-planners - so well done on getting off to a great start :)

For some added inspiration, here are few magical wedding moments that matter we've captured in our beautiful area over the years......taken from our Timeline Photos Album:

11696407_10153437601474487_6350219910811

11112904_10153437585749487_5606464172347

11429440_10153422624264487_2720469933359

Hope you find all the answers you're looking for, and that you totally ENJOY your Amazing journey ahead - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:16 AM

@MarMig  Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I don't know if you've looked through this site or not but it's definitely worth reading. I did find one forum for the resort you mentioned that is probably worth reviewing. Also look up the resort reviews and see if your resort is listed there. The ladies here are great at providing input too.

Good luck and happy planning!

http://www.bestdesti...a-riviera-maya/

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#5 MexicoWedding2015

MexicoWedding2015
      • 6 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 12, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
      • LocationChicago

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:02 AM

Hi @MarMig,

I just got back from my wedding at the Catalonia Riviera Maya on Dec. 12. Lots of good things to report and a few annoyances! Happy to answer any questions you have! The resort does have a photographer, but we weren't very happy with his portfolio. We had originally booked Sascha Gluck, but then ended up using a friend of a friend instead.

Andrea

#6 AdamnJenn17

AdamnJenn17
      • 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:48 PM

it is always best to check with the resort to see if they have perfered vendors or if they even allow outside vendors or if there is a fee

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cancun Riviera Maya, Photographers, Videographers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users