Thanks Ladies! The more I look at the 3 rings together, the more I love it!
John and I have also decided to stay for 10 nights at Moon Palace, we're arriving 1 day earlier than our guests to arrange and setting everything up for our wedding, and then 2 additional nights after as our mini-moon.
I've just been reading some other forums that you ladies have written and I feel like I'm missing a lot of details about the travel of our guests...
We're working with a wedding planning group called 'The Wedding Butlers' here in Vancouver. They specialize in planning weddings as well as arranging travel for their guests.
Here is some of the information that i have from my wedding planner:
- Travel with Air Canada Vacations
- Travel from Toronto approx. $2100, Vancouver $2300
- Free room upgrade
- 12th room free promotion, we receive reimbursement on the 12th room based on double occupancy. We receive this at the end when our guests have completed their final payment. The room price is determined by the supplies upon final payment, so for example...if they value the room at $300/night then we would receive $300 x 7=$2100 for every 12th double occupancy room booked for the whole 7 night stay
- There's no price drop guarantee included within our booking (unfortunately...)
- We weren't required to put down any money in order to secure our room booking; I really liked this because with all the expenses for the wedding, I don't feel like we could spare the extra money just to secure additional rooms for our guests.
- $1500 resort credit per room
- Free private events for groups (can be applied towards cocktail party, dinner reception, welcome party, etc...)
I've read that a lot of you ladies have received more details about the travel like priority boarding, seat reservations, compartment for brides dress, but my planner hasn't mentioned any of these details-- I've sent her an email inquiring about it, but i'm a little worried since she hasn't come to me with that information up front...
Maybe i'm just a worry wart , hahaa. Will keep everyone posted on the details!