veryvalentine

Veryvalero's Wedding Planning Thread - Grand Sunset Princess

How annoying.  I'm sure there are always last minute debacles.  I ordered plastic zipper card holders for the hotels keys and they didn't arrive.  An order from that vendor arrived, however he sent me 1000 grommets??  Soooooo annoyed.  They took forever to arrive and now it's not even the right item.  ahhhh

anyone have any advice where I could find an alternative in the GTA ?

@@snswedding2016  thank you!!!  I think that's what I meant, resealable.  That's perfect, thank you so much for the info! :)   I will definitely check them out tomorrow morning.  ahh 

Does anyone want 1000 grommets?  lol  

Edited by veryvalentine
  • Like 2

Oh haha I wasn't sure if there were holders with an actual zipper. ;)

I can't believe they sent you grommets and 1000 no less! I feel like one of the crafty brides on here (definitely not me) can do something creative with them. Anyone up for a DIY challenge? Lol!

• Like 1

Ok, so the fiancé is hijacking this idea.  haha  I guess we could use Whatsapp assuming that there is wifi everywhere but from what I can remember, there wasn't.  hmmm..i'm gonna have to sneak off and buy them. hehe

I know our resort at least only has wi fi for us two but anyone else needs to pay. I know some resorts offer wi fi, but from previous experience, that doesn't always mean that it's good, reliable, wi fi. Maybe other people who have gone to the resort can chime in :)

i'm a total foreigner and will have to google what a grommet is haha

Edited by TinkerSofi
  • Like 2

@@TinkerSofi hahaha I literally JUST googled what a grommet was and then read your post!

What on earth would you do with 1000 of them?

• Like 1

@TinkerSofi  @@deecol   I just googled them too!! LMAO . why in the world would they send you those.. and 1,000 of them!!. I suppose you could use them to DIY for a nice fabric backdrop. Maybe for a photobooth or something. get some fabric with a cool pattern or a blanket sheet and put some xmas ligthts. But that is super funny!!! are they small ones ? Could place them in the bags as faux wedding bands for everyone LOL LOL!! may be super funny if you have a fun group.

Edited by racht33

@@veryvalentine Hahah once I googled what grommets were I literally laughed out loud at the thought of "grommets for everyone". I can just imgine people opening their OOT bags to a buch of them and being like what?? I've had issues with things not arriving as well. I once ordered these adorable vintage buttons on ebay and they never arrived, but once I remembered that I'd ordered them it was too late to contact the seller or get my money back. It really sucked. Hopefully the seller will refund you the money.

• Like 1