HoyaBeth

Gold Sequin Runners And Tablecloths

Looking to sell the gold tablecloths and runners from our wedding.  We were married in Tulum (Mexico) in 2014 and these added a little extra sparkle to our wedding reception!  

Two (2) tablecloths measuring 72" x 72" - $100 for both (plus shipping)

Five (5) runners measuring 12" wide x 108" long - $100 for all five (plus shipping)

Note: They are both gold sequin cloth from the same Etsy vendor, but they aren't the exact same color. The runners are a slightly deeper gold.  We had them on tables that were side by side and couldn't notice a thing, but I just want to give you all the details.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions - thanks!

post-268819-0-74826400-1424044345_thumb.jpg   post-268819-0-65082300-1424044355_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi there!  I love your décor!  Similar colours to mine.  I would totally be interested in the runners but I'm located in Canada and by the time I factor in the exchange rate and the shipping it's going to get a little bit expensive for me.

I love your table numbers.  Can you tell me a little bit about them.  Did you have a picture of you and your FI?  It looks sooo pretty!!!  ;)

Good evening do you still have the table runners for sale

Yes, runners and tablecloths are still for sale.  Please let me know if you're interested and I can see about getting you an estimate for shipping.

I would love to take on of the table clothes do you know about how much the shipping would be?

I'm not sure how much shipping would be but can try to find out -- where would you need them shipped to?  Thanks!

Hi there!  I love your décor!  Similar colours to mine.  I would totally be interested in the runners but I'm located in Canada and by the time I factor in the exchange rate and the shipping it's going to get a little bit expensive for me.

I love your table numbers.  Can you tell me a little bit about them.  Did you have a picture of you and your FI?  It looks sooo pretty!!!  ;)

Thanks for being so complimentary!  The table numbers were definitely a DIY adventure, but not that hard.  I got the frames at Michael's and spray painted them gold.  I also had to get frame stands and paint them.  The numbers are unpainted wood from Michael's too.  I did a different photo in each frame - but for continuity, I made them all into sepia toned pix.  They were pix from the various countries that have meaning to us and a little write up as to why.  Hope that helps and thanks again!