Photo

Booked BD session..a little nervous

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:27 PM

I was unsure if I wanted to go ahead with a session or not b/c i'm a little insecure bout my body, but I decided to do it. I know Mark will love them and that all that matters!!

I'm thinking I will have a glass of wine or 2 to help relax before the shoot.
    What did you ladies do if anything to help get relaxed??
    HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

#2 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
    • Banned
    • 381 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 10:00 PM

I took mine as a gift for Eric for our 1 year anniversary. I was really nervous. However, my photographer was very good about it. I told her what I wanted to accentuate & cover and she worked with me a lot! Talk with your photographer. I am sure you will be FINE! : )

#3 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 10:52 PM

Good for you!! I had our photographer do our engagement photos so I met her before hand and I love her. She is coming over next Wednesday so I will let you know how I handle it.

#4 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:01 AM

I think I am going to book mine too, I am a little nervous as well....

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:54 AM

I didn't do them but I think an anniversary gift is a great idea...that gives me until June to try to tone something up...yeah right

We are always too hard on ourselves. Mark will love them for sure! Try pretending it's him taking the pictures and maybe that will help :o)

#6 Jaysgirl119

Jaysgirl119
            • 106 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:17 AM

I feel the same way. I have a few more months until mine. I am bringing a friend with. She is also getting them done. I think a glass of wine will help also. Also keep in mind that Mark loves your body so don't be insecure. That is what I am thinking. HTH

#7 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:28 PM

I did them and they were a blast, my hubby went crazy over them and now he can look at them and remember me before baby....you will be fine and if you want to drink some wine I think that would help you relax then go for it.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#8 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
              • 244 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                I did them and they were a blast, my hubby went crazy over them and now he can look at them and remember me before baby....you will be fine and if you want to drink some wine I think that would help you relax then go for it.
                i'm hoping to have a baby within the next couple of yrs so it will be great to have these pics to look back on and remember how I used to look lol :)

#9 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
                • 244 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:31 PM

i'm having my pics done Nov 27th so i'll be sure to post and let you guys know how it went and yes of course I will post some pics when i have them.

#10 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,405 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:00 PM

A little advice: Careful with the drinking to loosen up. I brought a bottle of champagne and ended up getting shitfaced by the end of my shoot. Not even joking....I passed out after going down to the hotel bar to have a drink before dinner. I was trying to loosen up but really ended up drinking too much to calm my nerves. I hadn't eaten much that day and rarely drink; so that had a lot to do with it. But regardless....careful that you don't calm your nerves too much!!! And definably have something to eat before hand, I was trying to diet too much....not a good idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users