Wedding reception at Cafe des Artistes

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 cuata2pink

cuata2pink
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:09 AM

Hi Everyone,

Since my sedding party is smal ( about 30-40 people), my fiance and I have decided on Cafe des Artistes for the reception dinner. I would love to hear from anyone that will be doing the same thing. I wanted to know if they allow minor dancing becuase I'm going to book a trio for the live music and wanted to have a least a dance with my father. Ok let me know!

#2 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:40 PM

I don't really know if they would allow you to dance there, maybe you would have to contact them and ask them.. but I've been to the restaurant and it's great, loved the food and loved the location...

#3 cuata2pink

cuata2pink
      • 54 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:35 PM

Thanks! I know they have on thier website that they will do basically what you request. I have contact info form a women that is in charge of all this. I know I've had dinner there too and I LOVED it@!!! I really recommend this place for the brides getting married in PV!

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:02 PM

How exciting! Sounds lovely...I have only heard great things about this restaurant.

#5 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:06 PM

Does anyone know the average price of a meal here?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#6 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

Its on the pricey side , here is a link to their menu.. but is really good!!

http://www.cafedesar...da/menu-eng.pdf

#7 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:21 PM

It does look good Edna! This will be our one "big" night out so we're putting aside about $100 - do you think this sounds reasonable?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#8 edna

edna
                • Site Supporter
                • 1,360 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:42 PM

Yes , if you dont get an expensive bottle of wine will be plenty... I also love one that is on the river, try if you can is Le Jazz Bistro is very good, also had dinner on the Dolce Vita last february , try the daily suggestions on the board.. OMG are to die for!!!

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 10:00 AM

Great, thanks Edna - I'll let you know what we end up trying out.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users