Sign in to follow this  
cuata2pink

Wedding reception at Cafe des Artistes

Hi Everyone,

Since my sedding party is smal ( about 30-40 people), my fiance and I have decided on Cafe des Artistes for the reception dinner. I would love to hear from anyone that will be doing the same thing. I wanted to know if they allow minor dancing becuase I'm going to book a trio for the live music and wanted to have a least a dance with my father. Ok let me know!

I don't really know if they would allow you to dance there, maybe you would have to contact them and ask them.. but I've been to the restaurant and it's great, loved the food and loved the location...

Thanks! I know they have on thier website that they will do basically what you request. I have contact info form a women that is in charge of all this. I know I've had dinner there too and I LOVED it@!!! I really recommend this place for the brides getting married in PV!

Yes , if you dont get an expensive bottle of wine will be plenty... I also love one that is on the river, try if you can is Le Jazz Bistro is very good, also had dinner on the Dolce Vita last february , try the daily suggestions on the board.. OMG are to die for!!!