• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 bkprettygirl

bkprettygirl
  • 122 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Costa Rica

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:10 PM

Please share what you can of your draft..  What information is going on each page?

I dont even know what to include on the invitation yet.  Did you get a day and time for your welcome party set yet?

Im kind of in limbo so I dont know what to include at all...

They'll put something nice together for you. I'm awaiting my drafts now.

#22 puravida2015

puravida2015
  • 210 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Las Mareas

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:24 PM

@bkprettygirl Sure I'll let you know what we work out. Im doing the boarding pass invite. It will be somewhat similar to Theresa. And I'm using the passport as info on the resort with some wedding details. I'm not planing to include times on mine. I figure my time may change anyway from now til April. And the sample that I got I think only one had a time on them. I'm just going to say something like "sunset ceremony." My welcome dinner will likely be at 6 since we're doing semi private on the terrace. But again, I'm not planning to include the time. I figure since I square out those details I can provide in my pre-travel booklet or welcome letter.

Edited by puravida2015, 19 October 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#23 julianow

julianow
  • 13 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:NOW Jade, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

I just ordered a template from Vanessa's Destination Weddings.. Hope I'm not too hopeless with the DIY

#24 AngelaSimmons

AngelaSimmons
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:53 AM

I received my invitations through this website - http://xaaza.com/wed...ons/nation-wide, I've used them for other services as well like photography and decor. They have some nice invitation designers on there that I was looking into. Hope that helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users