"I DO" Software

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:26 PM

Interesting! I think I am too far along with other spreadsheets and such that I have put together on my own for budgets and guests, etc ... but wish I had seen this sooner!

#12 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:31 PM

Great picture Tami!
      Click the image to open in full size.

#13 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 11:23 AM

I have to say this software has been very helpful now that I am getting my rsvp's back. I can print of a list to give the catering company of how many people don't eat meat. I have a map of the hotels that people are staying at so I know who is where and needs an OOT bag! Rock on!

#14 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:24 PM

Perhaps I don't know how to use it the right way, but I ended up going back to my trusty old spreadsheet. I wanted to be able to mark people as under 21, or under 10, and man, woman (for shower info) and whatnot and just found excel to be so much easier for my needs. I was really hoping this was the software for me too, but it ended up not being it...

#15 chibi411

chibi411
          • 234 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:44 PM

thank you so much!

#16 SethDesmarais1

SethDesmarais1
            • Banned
            • 6 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

I'm using cater planning software for mine.. which is $ 39.95. but your shared software is also looking great. .............................................................................................................. Northern Virginia Catering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users