Photo

"I DO" Software

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:59 PM

I found this great software that is really helping me with my budget and with my guest lists. It gives you some great information and has reports you can print out. I can't encourage you enough to download the trial. I just did a few days a go and have already bought the full version ( $30)
    Elm Software - iDo Wedding Software - Wedding Planning Software for brides, grooms, and professionals

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:10 AM

Thanks for the heads up, Stephanie. I am downloading the free trial as we speak.

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:16 AM

I had something similar with my website and both my hubby and I used it, my mom even used to log into it so we could all keep track of what to do next.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 vale

vale
      • 437 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:34 PM

Hi

I am actually using this at the moment, its quite good, so far its letting me know what needs doing, how many invitations i've written and how many still to do and all sorts of other things. I'm quite enjoying using it.

Valerie

#5 Dbell

Dbell
        • 455 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:01 PM

Great resource for future uses as well, thanks for the heads up!

#6 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:27 PM

quick question - I have been doing this all day so far (I know, I am working SO hard!), and how can I enter a child under a person? Like if I have a husband and wife with 2 children. Do I have to enter them as different contacts and then add them to the invitations?

#7 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:12 PM

hmmm.. looks fun, I am going to try the trial too!

#8 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
              • 1,798 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                quick question - I have been doing this all day so far (I know, I am working SO hard!), and how can I enter a child under a person? Like if I have a husband and wife with 2 children. Do I have to enter them as different contacts and then add them to the invitations?

I think you do enter them each as a contact, but make sure to check the box that says they are kids, then once you do the invite drag everyone from the family over under one invite. I did this then when it asked about what to write on the envelope I changed it to say "The Jones Family" rather than having it list all the peoples name. It is also helpful to know how many kids you are having because with people like us who are having an open bar you pay much less for kids and this will give you a number of kids and adults. Isn't it just the coolest software??!

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:07 PM

I am enjoying it, problem is, I downloaded it to my work computer, I wonder if I can access it from my home one also. Will have to check that out once my home computer gets fixed! Damn thing.

#10 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:31 PM

duplicate posting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users