Sign in to follow this  
StephanieMN

"I DO" Software

I found this great software that is really helping me with my budget and with my guest lists. It gives you some great information and has reports you can print out. I can't encourage you enough to download the trial. I just did a few days a go and have already bought the full version ( $30)

Elm Software - iDo Wedding Software - Wedding Planning Software for brides, grooms, and professionals

I had something similar with my website and both my hubby and I used it, my mom even used to log into it so we could all keep track of what to do next.

Hi

I am actually using this at the moment, its quite good, so far its letting me know what needs doing, how many invitations i've written and how many still to do and all sorts of other things. I'm quite enjoying using it.

Valerie

quick question - I have been doing this all day so far (I know, I am working SO hard!), and how can I enter a child under a person? Like if I have a husband and wife with 2 children. Do I have to enter them as different contacts and then add them to the invitations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
quick question - I have been doing this all day so far (I know, I am working SO hard!), and how can I enter a child under a person? Like if I have a husband and wife with 2 children. Do I have to enter them as different contacts and then add them to the invitations?

I think you do enter them each as a contact, but make sure to check the box that says they are kids, then once you do the invite drag everyone from the family over under one invite. I did this then when it asked about what to write on the envelope I changed it to say "The Jones Family" rather than having it list all the peoples name. It is also helpful to know how many kids you are having because with people like us who are having an open bar you pay much less for kids and this will give you a number of kids and adults. Isn't it just the coolest software??!

I am enjoying it, problem is, I downloaded it to my work computer, I wonder if I can access it from my home one also. Will have to check that out once my home computer gets fixed! Damn thing.