nadiakat17

How Many Pieces Of Luggage Are You Bringing For Wedding Stuff?

@@calgarybride2015 - Hmm okay - will definitely have to think about it.  We're on almost the same timeline as you - landing in the early afternoon and welcome dinner that night at 7.  I'm planning on assembling all my hangover kits in advance but packing everything separately, and doing a quick assembly of everything into the bags that afternoon. 

For you, I think both ideas work.

Since we are only using the cups and all the things they get will be inside of the cups, it kind of just makes sense to have them pre-assembled.  If I was doing OOT bags, I would probably just assemble on site, as it may be easier to lay your bags flat, then try to pack them stuffed.

@@calgarybride2015 - That's true. I'll see how much space I have when I start packing. My MOH has already agreed to help me that afternoon thank goodness.  I think my FI will head straight to the bar! :P

@@calgarybride2015 - That's true. I'll see how much space I have when I start packing. My MOH has already agreed to help me that afternoon thank goodness.  I think my FI will head straight to the bar! :P

hahah or you can head straight to the bar and designate him to do it :)

Noone knows about our tumblers, etc. so I was hoping to keep it a secret!

@@calgarybride2015 - Haha I wish!  If I left it to him, the wedding would have absolutely nothing :P

My MOH is the type of person that hates surprises and likes to know everything.  She even wanted to know her gift haha.  I don't mind because it'll be a surprise for everyone else and I could use the extra help!  I will try to rope my FI into helping too :)

• Like 1

@@tygrrlily

Good point and even if my bridesmaid's see them 15 mins before everyone else, it's still a surprise for them!

I am not huge on surprises either.  Fiance knows more about my stagette (Nov 15) than I do, and it's killing me.

• Like 1

I got a wally bag for my dress and my FI's suit. I can fit about 3 more dresses or suits in it, so that will be my carry on. My FI will bring our usual carryon with change of clothes, swim suits, make up, etc. Then we will each have 1 checked bag. We actually have a friend that lives in Cancun so we are sending all of our extras to her :)

Your so lucky you have a friend to ship too!

It's so frustrating you can't ship to your hotel unless you will be there to sign for you stuff!

I really want to start a new biz haha to help brides get stuff down there in an affordable way!

Your so lucky you have a friend to ship too!

It's so frustrating you can't ship to your hotel unless you will be there to sign for you stuff!

I really want to start a new biz haha to help brides get stuff down there in an affordable way!

Do it! lol

I'm 10 months away and i'm already worried about the things that I have accumulated to bring for the wedding. My airline doesn't allow many extra bags, so i'm going to have to get really creative and hound the light packers for some real estate ;)