Our wedding is next May. Flights just recently started becoming available. Right now they are about 530-600. Is this the average or do you think we should wait a couple of months and maybe get it later this year? I am a little anxious about it. I don't want to wait too long and they go up but I also don't want to purchase now if they will more than likely go down. Thoughts?