Jump to content

Photo

Eyelash Extensions


  • Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#51 katrina

katrina

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 4,328 posts

    Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:21 PM

    for the philly brides- i just looked on pierre and carlo's website (in the bellevue) and their site says that it starts at $25.. my sister works there so i'll ask her what the deal is.

    #52 Jenn

    Jenn
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,557 posts

      Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:34 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by bounciekat
      for the philly brides- i just looked on pierre and carlo's website (in the bellevue) and their site says that it starts at $25.. my sister works there so i'll ask her what the deal is.
      Definitely let us know! Thanks!

      #53 boscobel

      boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

        Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:44 PM

        Damnit, I just had a whole big response typed in and it timed out. Def let us know what your sis says.

        #54 meandpaul

        meandpaul
        • Jr. Member
        • 233 posts

          Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:28 AM

          I spoke to an eyelash lady today in my area and she has 2 different types. One is only $25 but only lasts about a week. Another type is much better, but $150 and fill-ins are $35 every 2-3 weeks (your 1st fill-in is free). I am going to call her in a month or 2 for a consult. She is going to see if there is something in between that would work on my lashes to last for the week without me loosing any of the "look". Yeah, I am so excited. I just hope I dont become addicted and feel like I need them permanantly.

          #55 Alyssa

          Alyssa
          • Sr. Member
          • 11,793 posts

            Posted 14 November 2007 - 05:02 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by bounciekat
            for the philly brides- i just looked on pierre and carlo's website (in the bellevue) and their site says that it starts at $25.. my sister works there so i'll ask her what the deal is.
            hey bounciekat - any update from your sister about the eyelashes from P&C?
            i am thinking about getting them next week for our engagement party!

            #56 katrina

            katrina

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 4,328 posts

              Posted 14 November 2007 - 05:25 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
              hey bounciekat - any update from your sister about the eyelashes from P&C?
              i am thinking about getting them next week for our engagement party!
              yep, i just talked to her last night. the $25 deal is getting a set of false lashes, not the individual extensions. the extensions start at $100 and range depending on what type of eyelashes you need (color/quantity/length).

              so no deal there. looks like the best price so far is the body klinic at $85.

              #57 boscobel

              boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

                Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:58 PM

                I just made an appointment for Monday for eyelash extensions at Body Klinic. If I can remember, I will try to take a close-up of my eyes with NO makeup (BLAH!), then with just mascara, then after the extensions are in. I am so excited!!!

                #58 Alyssa

                Alyssa
                • Sr. Member
                • 11,793 posts

                  Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:04 PM

                  carly - please take before and afters! i am really thinking about doing it for our e-party but would love to see real life results to help me justify the cost!!!

                  #59 boscobel

                  boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

                    Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:16 PM

                    I totally will!

                    Off topic - I spoke to my mom yesterday to get updates on the Hawaii info she is getting. She has found lots of vendors that deal with weddings, but not WC's. I think she said they are staying that the Hilton on the Big Island and there is a WC that works there. She suggested if you were having trouble finding one in Molokai (sp?), you could probably call this place and see if they knew of any freelancer WC's. But they still have almost another week there, so I will let you know if she comes up with anything else...

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
                    carly - please take before and afters! i am really thinking about doing it for our e-party but would love to see real life results to help me justify the cost!!!


                    #60 Alyssa

                    Alyssa
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 11,793 posts

                      Posted 14 November 2007 - 09:14 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                      I totally will!

                      Off topic - I spoke to my mom yesterday to get updates on the Hawaii info she is getting. She has found lots of vendors that deal with weddings, but not WC's. I think she said they are staying that the Hilton on the Big Island and there is a WC that works there. She suggested if you were having trouble finding one in Molokai (sp?), you could probably call this place and see if they knew of any freelancer WC's. But they still have almost another week there, so I will let you know if she comes up with anything else...
                      Carly - that is so nice of you!!! keep me posted
                      PS - i am glad their travel issue got solved and they are chillin' in Hawaii! (jealous )




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users