Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JulieG

Eyelash Extensions

Recommended Posts

for the philly brides- i just looked on pierre and carlo's website (in the bellevue) and their site says that it starts at $25.. my sister works there so i'll ask her what the deal is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by bounciekat View Post
for the philly brides- i just looked on pierre and carlo's website (in the bellevue) and their site says that it starts at $25.. my sister works there so i'll ask her what the deal is.
Definitely let us know! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I spoke to an eyelash lady today in my area and she has 2 different types. One is only $25 but only lasts about a week. Another type is much better, but $150 and fill-ins are $35 every 2-3 weeks (your 1st fill-in is free). I am going to call her in a month or 2 for a consult. She is going to see if there is something in between that would work on my lashes to last for the week without me loosing any of the "look". Yeah, I am so excited. I just hope I dont become addicted and feel like I need them permanantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by bounciekat View Post
for the philly brides- i just looked on pierre and carlo's website (in the bellevue) and their site says that it starts at $25.. my sister works there so i'll ask her what the deal is.
hey bounciekat - any update from your sister about the eyelashes from P&C?
i am thinking about getting them next week for our engagement party!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
hey bounciekat - any update from your sister about the eyelashes from P&C?
i am thinking about getting them next week for our engagement party!
yep, i just talked to her last night. the $25 deal is getting a set of false lashes, not the individual extensions. the extensions start at $100 and range depending on what type of eyelashes you need (color/quantity/length).

so no deal there. looks like the best price so far is the body klinic at $85.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just made an appointment for Monday for eyelash extensions at Body Klinic. If I can remember, I will try to take a close-up of my eyes with NO makeup (BLAH!), then with just mascara, then after the extensions are in. I am so excited!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

carly - please take before and afters! i am really thinking about doing it for our e-party but would love to see real life results to help me justify the cost!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally will!

 

Off topic - I spoke to my mom yesterday to get updates on the Hawaii info she is getting. She has found lots of vendors that deal with weddings, but not WC's. I think she said they are staying that the Hilton on the Big Island and there is a WC that works there. She suggested if you were having trouble finding one in Molokai (sp?), you could probably call this place and see if they knew of any freelancer WC's. But they still have almost another week there, so I will let you know if she comes up with anything else...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
carly - please take before and afters! i am really thinking about doing it for our e-party but would love to see real life results to help me justify the cost!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
I totally will!

Off topic - I spoke to my mom yesterday to get updates on the Hawaii info she is getting. She has found lots of vendors that deal with weddings, but not WC's. I think she said they are staying that the Hilton on the Big Island and there is a WC that works there. She suggested if you were having trouble finding one in Molokai (sp?), you could probably call this place and see if they knew of any freelancer WC's. But they still have almost another week there, so I will let you know if she comes up with anything else...
Carly - that is so nice of you!!! keep me posted
PS - i am glad their travel issue got solved and they are chillin' in Hawaii! (jealous fryingpan.gif)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×