Bridesmaids Choose Their Own Dresses - Will This Work?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Maggietron

• 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2015

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:47 AM

Yeah, I'm going to take my bridesmaids to David's Bridal when I'm down to visit in November (hopefully by then the wedding will actually be booked!)

#32 TheBHolders

• 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:50 PM

All my bridesmaids are in different states, I would recommend davids bridal. Or weddingtonway.com

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

#33 travelgal78

• Site Supporter
  • 88 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 16, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Ceremony at Marina Maroma/Reception at El Dorado Royale
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:50 AM

I let my bridesmaids choose their own dress - with specifications. I told them it had to be long and chiffon material and under $200 (cause I was paying for them). They all are a little different, and all look great in the dresses they picked  :)

*~Leslie~* :wub:

#34 Lia33

• 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 18, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:27 AM

I bought the dresses yesterday! I ended up having 3 of them wear the same style dress and my maid of honor will have a slight variation of the dress - easier this way! I realized for my 2 bridesmaid who are long distance, having them choose a style may prolong the process. I will get their measurements and order their dresses for them since I am paying for their dresses. Prices at David's Bridal are awesome! They have additional sales as well - bridesmaids dresses were $150!

#35 MrsCtoB

• 286 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

I agree with the weddingtonway.com suggestion! I have personally ordered a dress from the site for my SIL's wedding and made a showroom on the site to show my BMs the dresses I liked. We didn't end up ordering the dresses through the site because we had a retailer near by and the girls preferred to see the dresses in person but weddingtonway was definitely an option!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users