#1 Mrsktobe

Mrsktobe
  • Site Supporter
  • 371 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Akumal/Blue Venado Beach Club
  • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

Just wanted to share my wedding hangers that I just finished today. I still have to glue the bow on the top to the hanger and I maaaay get a charm to put on, we will see when it gets closer as I am still 4 months out :) I know they may not be as fancy as some of the ones on etsy but I can't justify spending that much when I am pretty crafty myself :) Thanks to all the ladies on here who completed these before me, you gave me the idea! :)

Attached Files

Edited by lcboyko, 05 July 2014 - 03:04 PM.

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

Well done! And very cool!!!!! I really like how they turned out. Unfortunately, I'm not that handy!! lol So I think Etsy is going to have to be my choice.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

Just wanted to share my wedding hangers that I just finished today. I still have to glue the bow on the top to the hanger and I maaaay get a charm to put on, we will see when it gets closer as I am still 4 months out :) I know they may not be as fancy as some of the ones on etsy but I can't justify spending that much when I am pretty crafty myself :) Thanks to all the ladies on here who completed these before me, you gave me the idea! :)

Beautiful, you really were serious when you said you are very crafty person.  Well Done :)

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#4 Sara1603

Sara1603
    • 216 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

Wow. They turned out great!!! Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk