Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween Everybody!!! thewave.gif

We are having a huge Halloween bash at work today including costume contests, potluck, face painting, pumpking carving contests, and games! I wont be getting any work done today, lol. I gotta go finish helping my department get our pumpkin together. I'll post pics once I get a chance!

Have a great one and be safe!

I live in a town home so we don't really have any kids that come by.. :-((

Hope everyone with children have a wonderful day... OH and Tammy & April, we expect to see Jackson & Ava to be dressed up too :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
I live in a town home so we don't really have any kids that come by.. :-((

Hope everyone with children have a wonderful day... OH and Tammy & April, we expect to see Jackson & Ava to be dressed up too :-)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

TammyB - i am right there with you - i live in a section of Philly called Old City - it is mostly converted warehouses and lofts - there is like 3 kids that live in this neighborhood - we would have to drive to the suburbs to see any trick or treaters sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

TammyB - i am right there with you - i live in a section of Philly called Old City - it is mostly converted warehouses and lofts - there is like 3 kids that live in this neighborhood - we would have to drive to the suburbs to see any trick or treaters sad.gif
I don't get any kids at my house either girls!