lydiasusi

Off Site Reception Dinner And Night Out

Greetings Brides and Brides to Be,

I am planning on getting married at Secrets Capri, and venturing out for a reception dinner on the town.

I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a GREAT mexican restaurant?  There is one that we went to last time, where the bathrooms are located inside of a tiny inn.  Inside this inn, there is a tiny pool?  I would love to know what this place is called.

I'm also interested in a beach restaurant/club.

We're trying to do this as laid back and fun as possible.  Only 10 guests or so. Recommendations are needed :)  No fancy shmancy places please. 

Cheers! 

Greetings Brides and Brides to Be,

I am planning on getting married at Secrets Capri, and venturing out for a reception dinner on the town.

I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a GREAT mexican restaurant?  There is one that we went to last time, where the bathrooms are located inside of a tiny inn.  Inside this inn, there is a tiny pool?  I would love to know what this place is called.

I'm also interested in a beach restaurant/club.

We're trying to do this as laid back and fun as possible.  Only 10 guests or so. Recommendations are needed :)  No fancy shmancy places please. 

Cheers! 

Hey lydiasusi, 

Congrats on your destination in the Riviera Maya, as a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, I would advise on looking into Fusion beach club and Zenzi beach club in playa del carmen.  these 2 location can offer you , fun and laid back dinner right in the send and top it up with a live band.  

Hope this helps!