Off Site Reception Dinner And Night Out

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lydiasusi

lydiasusi
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:57 AM

Greetings Brides and Brides to Be,

I am planning on getting married at Secrets Capri, and venturing out for a reception dinner on the town.

I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a GREAT mexican restaurant?  There is one that we went to last time, where the bathrooms are located inside of a tiny inn.  Inside this inn, there is a tiny pool?  I would love to know what this place is called.

I'm also interested in a beach restaurant/club.

We're trying to do this as laid back and fun as possible.  Only 10 guests or so. Recommendations are needed :)  No fancy shmancy places please. 

Cheers! 

#2 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

Greetings Brides and Brides to Be,

I am planning on getting married at Secrets Capri, and venturing out for a reception dinner on the town.

I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a GREAT mexican restaurant?  There is one that we went to last time, where the bathrooms are located inside of a tiny inn.  Inside this inn, there is a tiny pool?  I would love to know what this place is called.

I'm also interested in a beach restaurant/club.

We're trying to do this as laid back and fun as possible.  Only 10 guests or so. Recommendations are needed :)  No fancy shmancy places please. 

Cheers! 

Hey lydiasusi, 

Congrats on your destination in the Riviera Maya, as a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, I would advise on looking into Fusion beach club and Zenzi beach club in playa del carmen.  these 2 location can offer you , fun and laid back dinner right in the send and top it up with a live band.  

Hope this helps!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#3 NickiLynn1116

NickiLynn1116
      • 186 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale
      • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

Thanks for the tip!  I have been looking to go outside of the resort for a meal with my bridal party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users