HoyaBeth

Coral Napkins & Gold Acrylic Napkin Rings

Clearing out space after our May 10th wedding! 

We have 60 coral napkins (20x20 dinner size - polyester) and 60 gold, round napkin rings (acrylic but look like a metallic gold)

Selling napkins and rings as a set for $60.

Thanks and happy planning!

post-268819-0-24512900-1402342050_thumb.jpg

post-268819-0-20355700-1402342062_thumb.jpg

@@HoyaBeth...    we have same exact colors!    except I have some light aqua mixed in.   

Where did you find your menu cards from? 

I've been looking for something similar and having no luck. 

Really want to have the coral/aqua star fish with gold chevron or gold dots on the top or bottom.  

@@misbosox... I actually made our menu cards!  I found the card stock at Michaels and then punched out the top/bottom edges with a Martha Stewart punch (also from Michaels).  I just used the same fonts as our wedding invites and added the starfish and, voila!  They weren't that difficult and were probably the most commented element of decor at our wedding as we also put a personal message for each guest (and used them as seating cards as well).  We simply wrote the guest name/message in Excel and did mail merge.  Hope that helps! :)

Edited by HoyaBeth

@ -- napkins were from Yourchaircovers.com -- they were wonderful!  I had a bad experience prior to that with a company who didn't ever ship them and wouldn't answer the phone, so it was a relief to have found this place!

@@rykell - I bought them at Webrestaurantstore.com -- not sure about the thickness of a chair sash, so not sure if they'd work, but they're the size of a normal napkin ring.  I think they might even list the measurements online.  Hope that helps!