Anyone staying in Vegas after the wedding for their honeymoon? We are having a DW in Mexico, but we want to have a 4-5 day honeymoon in Vegas right after, as our week in mexico with all the family and friends won't feel like a honeymoon.

Anyone have any tips for romantic ideas there? Hotel room recommendations? Any ideas at all?

I was looking into those rooms! Definitely a draw because the hotel is Adults Only... :)

Recommendations really depend on several things:

Budget

What you would like to do/see while in Las Vegas

What is your idea of romantic - in Las Vegas it can be ridiculously over-indulgent or tasteful 5* pampering.

There is something for everyone there as long as you know where you fit on the spectrum, you'll be fine. But it's not cheap so be prepared to spend some money.

Here are some ideas of things to do:

Dinner at the top of the Stratosphere (revolving restaurant)

Helicopter ride to Grand Canyon

Gondola ride on the Venetian canals

Cirque du Soleil shows - ZUMANITY is the sexiest but all are awesome.

Ride the High Roller - the world's highest ferris wheel

Lots of great food to enjoy

Have Fun!

Awesome, we are doing the exact same thing!

I haven't put much thought into Vegas yet, but the ideas above are great.

Have you ever been to Vegas? I have 5 times but my fiance never has.

I would say whatever hotel you do choose ask for a honeymoon upgrade - maybe you will get a strip view.

Enjoy!

Vegas is an awesome honeymoon spot! Tons to do, or not to do...the choice is yours! Enjoy! 

• Like 1

I was just saying to FI we should do Vegas as our Honeymoon! he can only get a week for our wedding but maybe if he could get another week may e a month after we could do it..

Vegas is so much fun. That's where my FI and I met for the first time and had a blast. We can`t wait to go back!

Enjoy