I am chomping at the bit to get the date settled for the wedding. Jan 8th, 2016 -- because it's so far in advance, I have to hurry up and wait. Which is my least favoriate thing to do in the whole world!!!
I noticed on the site where I want to have my wedding, the 2015/2016 rates are out. Should I just bite the bullet and put in for the date now, or wait until it's closer?
The wedding planner from the Apple Vacations (who works closely with the resort) said I should wait until Spring 2015, but to me that seem SO far out. And I have already commited to the location and date through a cute "save the date" post card for the invites.
SO! what has been your experience with this?!