Latina And Irish Promise Of Love In Mexico

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 linaco80

linaco80
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Lina and I am very excite to be here, I will learn and also provide my own experience to others as well.

As you may know, a newly bride always wants to feel special planning her wedding day.

My fiance and I just got engage and we are getting married outside the US in 2015. I am originally from Colombia so we were trying to meet in the middle for our wedding celebration and Cancun will be the destination of our wedding vows.

Looking forward to connect with everyone  :)

Lina

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
    event.png
    [/url]

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:13 AM

Hi Lina,

Welcome to BDW! Have you picked a location in Cancun?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:51 AM

Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the site!

You'll find all kinds of information, tips and planning ideas here, and all of the brides - past and present - are more than willing to share!

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:25 PM

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Lina and I am very excite to be here, I will learn and also provide my own experience to others as well.

As you may know, a newly bride always wants to feel special planning her wedding day.

My fiance and I just got engage and we are getting married outside the US in 2015. I am originally from Colombia so we were trying to meet in the middle for our wedding celebration and Cancun will be the destination of our wedding vows.

Looking forward to connect with everyone  :)

Lina

Congrats linaco80 and welcome to the forum.  Riviera Maya is quite stretched out, you have cancun hotel zone, puerto morelos, playa del carmen Tulum to name a few.   once you narrow down the area then it would be easy to search for the location based on your tasted and vision.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#5 linaco80

linaco80
      • 264 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

@ Tammy,

No, we have not picked a location yet, still working on it. My fiance prefers Riviera or where the ocean (color) is nice. I know many people prefer the pool areas also. I hope we make the right decison. thank you!!!

@ acw271011,

Thank you,  I am positive that I will learn great things here, have a wonderful time in you vows renewal :)

@ Dreamweddings,

Thank you! Mexico offers great and amazing options from affordable to luxurious resorts, We hope to find the right place that fits what we want.

Thank a BUNCH :)

Lina

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
        event.png
        [/url]

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

Great destination choice, Lina - Congrats!!! our entire Mayan Riviera is gorgeous and makes the most amazing backdrop for your Wedding Celebration and Love Story Photos......hope it all works out just the way you envision - cheers!!!

306778_10151009312834487_278194788_n.jpg

553680_10151009314784487_1244673157_n.jp

292479_10151009321409487_550085890_n.jpg

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#7 bicoastalimages

bicoastalimages
          • Vendor
          • 90 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

@linaco80 You'll find a ton of tips and resort suggestions here on BDW. Best of luck with the planning process and feel free to browse through our website or Facebook page for a little beach bride inspiration of weddings we've shot here in the Riviera Maya! :)

DSC_5849-660copy.jpg

DSC_3390-338copy.jpg

DSC_1256-375copy.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users