• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MillerK

• 30 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NY

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:53 AM

Favors are great way to show your love and feelings to loved ones. Also a great way to strike your wedding memories, spark a laugh, or just compliment to your wedding. Here I got good ideas for wedding favors. You can also follow the steps to make your own wedding favors which will cut costs too  http://www.slideshar...favor-37799853 

Edited by MillerK, 12 August 2014 - 04:09 AM.

#22 Kayla88

• 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Ocean Coral
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:47 PM

The thought of favors didn't even cross my mind for a second... It's a great idea but I don't think we will be doing any. Our AHR is more like a drop in open house type thing, nothing formal since my fiancé and I decided it defeats the point of our Mexican reception. That being said if we were having a formal AHR I would defiantly be doing favors :)

#23 danielleandryan2015

• 100 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 19, 2038
  • Wedding Location:RIU Palace Tropical Bay, Negril Jamaica

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:20 AM

@Kayla88 I agree. If we were doing an actual reception in Jamaica we wouldn't have the big one here. But we are just doing a small dinner after the ceremony with no dances or anything and saving that for the party when we get back! We decided to do jerk seasoning and also can cozies I think. Will do Jamaican colors, etc. I'm getting excited.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users