Hello! I'm also getting married in this hotel, and I did have the opportunity to visit the place before booking it.

I did take pictures but I'm new at this and I don't know how to attach them!!! , Anyone?

Done! @@Vickiw89 The hotel is beautiful, and if you don't have lots of guests you can also make a ceremony in the deck in the middle of the sea which is gorgeous !

I'm from Monterrey Mexico and my best friend happens to live in Cancun, so it's easier for me to come and go every now and then. My wedding planner it's also my friend and I have almost everything seen and done.

The MUSIC -> DJ Rickalvin - his blog djrickalvin.blogspot.mx and he's email dj.rickalvin@hotmail.com

I chose this guy because a friend of mine got married on March and everyone had something good to say about him and his work, so I preferred someone already seen than some random guy. His prices are not high and he also includes lights and dance floor.

The PHOTOGRAPHER -> Shenko Photography www.shenkophoto.com

After looking to EVERY option out there, I chose these guys because they're the most professional and creative. Their pictures really stand out from the rest and their service is also great! I found them in this webpage of famous and excellent photographers around the world. You chose where your wedding will be located and then it shows every photographer working there.  

This is the blog  - http://www.fearlessphotographers.com/location/467/sureste-de-m-xico

Hope it's useful for you !

Edited by andreaberretta

Hello! I'm also getting married in this hotel, and I did have the opportunity to visit the place before booking it.

I did take pictures but I'm new at this and I don't know how to attach them!!! , Anyone?

I think you just post, but don't quote a post. Do a new one. Then you'll see a paper clip type of thing at the bottom. I think. If you can't do that, would you mind please sending them to my email at khmciver@@gmail.com? Thanks!

I just figured it out. When you are replying or posting, click on "more reply options" and then you'll see the paper clip at the bottom where you can attach stuff. :)

Yaaay !!! Thank you @khmciver I made it ! I have many more, I just reached the max. mbs!

I took these like 2 months ago.

post-279051-0-38569600-1405696904_thumb.jpgpost-279051-0-66451500-1405696933_thumb.jpgpost-279051-0-83269500-1405696963_thumb.jpgpost-279051-0-84923100-1405696983_thumb.jpgpost-279051-0-19838000-1405697008_thumb.jpgpost-279051-0-23527100-1405697030_thumb.jpgpost-279051-0-65291100-1405697054_thumb.jpg

@@andreaberretta thanks for the pictures! They assure me that we made the right choice ;)

A few questions for you: 

Did you try the beach? What did you think of it, was it too rocky or was it good enough for swimming and snorkeling? 

Did you go to their lounge? What kind of music do they play, do people dance, how busy is it? 

Thanks! 

Hi guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to that BDR on November 6-9th and I will take as many pictures as possible. If anyone is looking for specific information and wont be able to come down, email me things you want me to find out and I will do my best to get answers/pictures for you! I know how difficult this is so I thought maybe I could help ease the burden. 

lilpersits@@gmail.com

Lillia

• Like 1

I'm jealous :( haha. One huge favour. The main thing I'm stressing out over is where we're going to go after the reception is done. I want to know what the atmosphere is like at the Zky Bar. We love to dance all night long so that's what we're looking for. If I can wear my dress in there it would be awesome, but if not i'll have to get a cocktail dress. I want to know whether that bar is good enough or we might have to look into transportation for everyone to downtown Playa. 

I've heard from Sensatori brides that weddings sometimes take over the lounge but I want to make sure that it's the same at the Fives. 

Please and thank you :)

Edited by TinkerSofi