@rtscent - UGH! again, SO jealous!!! I so wish that offer had been available back when we booked. That sounds really nice, I can't wait to see pics! I know your guests are going to LOVE it.
@ChiTiff - we are still on the fence about video but are considering using Mike Cantrell (if he's still available at this late date).
@CnBWedding - unfortunately, I had to fly my stylist down because no one there will know what to do with my hair and I don't have anyone in my party who could do it. A few others I've become friends with used The Styling Trio & Beso Brides (who's much cheaper than the Trio). Hope this helps.
Ok Ladies -
Since I'm next up (roughly 3 weeks away), the light at the end of the tunnel is FINALLY starting to show. Maybe I should do a blog on the final planning stuff....we shall see. Anyway, this post is more of a sanity check to see what else I need to do and maybe it will give you some ideas to do now and not procrastinate like I did LOL!
Generations/Lomas - sent a detailed excel spreadsheet to our coordinator with everything we have requested along with prices etc. With all the emails back and forth, I think some of the info previously shared got lost or dropped....My personal rain cloud of reality aka Dear Fiance suggested preparing this "one stop shop" document as did another bride friend who got married at EDR in October. I am awaiting a couple of clarifications/confirmations then can send final payment.
Items for wedding or OOT bags - the following have been ordered:
- Flowers (confirmed Dear Fiance & crew will pick things up and what time)
- Boat Totes via Silkletter.com
- Black Waffle Cosmetic Bag [for "eeks & ouches" and skin so soft (mosquito repellant)]
- 1st aid drawstring bags for "eeks & ouches" content
- "eeks & ouches" content: advil packets, alka seltzer packets, emergen-c packets, band-aids & neo-on-the-go packets
- Custom Mexico poster for guests to sign
- flower girl pearl bracelets
- mini silver beaded frames for placecards
- personalized ribbons for zipper of black waffle bag
- customized NC bbq sauce (nod to his NC roots
- engraved "love, honor & old bay" crab mallets (nod to my Baltimore roots! GO RAVENS lol)
- 2.5 oz metal mist/spray bottles for skin so soft to go in
Left to Dos:
- black tissue paper for OOT bags
- OOT Welcome Letter
- Weekend Itinerary
- Catamaran Cruise Menu selections
- 8.5 x 11 silver/wedding style picture frames for table numbers
- design place cards & table numbers
- update wedding site and wedding facebook page with info re Whassap so people can text each other at the resort while in airplane mode to avoid international roaming charges
- flowergirl purse/satchels in lieu of basket
- embroidered hankies for parents
- clothes to wear during our stay!!! (should probably move up to #1)
Edited by girlinthecity97, 25 January 2015 - 09:36 PM.