6 replies to this topic

#1 hytobias

hytobias
  • 3 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 19, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Mayan Riviera
  • LocationRiviera Maya

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

Hello ladies! I am currently married but did not have a wedding, so my husband and I were looking into a destination wedding. We'd like to have a catholic ceremony at a resort in the riviera maya area. Do any of you have any suggestions? We also need it to be child friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

#2 normas09

normas09
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

Grand Palladium has a nice chapel and the resort is very child friendly. 

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

there are a few resorts that have chapel's in RM.

Here is a past thread that might be helpful: Rivera Maya and Cancun Resorts with Chapels

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 hytobias

hytobias
    • 3 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 19, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Mayan Riviera
    • LocationRiviera Maya

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:23 AM

Thanks, Tammy & Norma. I was actually looking at the grand palladium as an option for our wedding.

Using Tapatalk

#5 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:41 AM

Thanks, Tammy & Norma. I was actually looking at the grand palladium as an option for our wedding.

Hey hytobias,

You may also want to consider this Church in the Riviera Maya,  playa del carmen

Follow the link : http://delsolphotogr...ng-dd-01232014/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#6 Sarahop81

Sarahop81
      • 34 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:37 AM

I think the Barcelo hotel in that area is great.  I stayed there before and had a great experience.  They have a cute little wedding area for Catholics too.  They just sent me some information and their pricing seems to be similar to other resorts.  And at least you'll know it's a great hotel.  I loved the pier they had to snorkel right off the beach.  Pools areas are nice.  And you can stay at any of the Barcelos and get married at their chapel.  I heard the Dreams Tulum is nice too, but I think the Barcelo is a nicer resort.  Just had some updates. 

#7 Carlicardenas

Carlicardenas
        • 198 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 1, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Hyatt Zilara/Gran Caribe Real
        • LocationCancun

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:38 AM

Gran caribe real :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users