Photo

Recently Engaged! Planning A Beach Dw For Spring 2015 With Pet!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 NikkiMarie05

NikkiMarie05
  • 8 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 4, 2015
  • Wedding Location:RIU Montego Bay
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

My fiancé and I are planning a beach destination wedding for spring of 2015. We are having a fairly large destination wedding with probably at least 50 people and a wedding party of 12 including our little dog Roxi as the flower girl. She is like our child so we both feel she should be with us on our special day. I've found a few resorts in Riviera Maya, Cabo, Cancun and Bermuda that do allow pets but haven't found too many. Some of these resorts are very nice but also very pricey! Hilton Los Cabos and Grand Velas are both in our top picks but we are also looking for more options. Have any of you brides had their dog in their wedding or brought their pet along and stayed at a nice luxurious all inclusive resort? Any opinions and suggestions would be wonderful!! :)

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:06 AM

Welcome to BDW!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

Congrats and welcome!

You'll find tons of information and resources on this site!

Happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:15 AM

My fiancé and I are planning a beach destination wedding for spring of 2015. We are having a fairly large destination wedding with probably at least 50 people and a wedding party of 12 including our little dog Roxi as the flower girl. She is like our child so we both feel she should be with us on our special day. I've found a few resorts in Riviera Maya, Cabo, Cancun and Bermuda that do allow pets but haven't found too many. Some of these resorts are very nice but also very pricey! Hilton Los Cabos and Grand Velas are both in our top picks but we are also looking for more options. Have any of you brides had their dog in their wedding or brought their pet along and stayed at a nice luxurious all inclusive resort? Any opinions and suggestions would be wonderful!! :)

Hey NikkiMarie05,

Congrats on your destination wedding and welcome on BDW,  Have you thought about taking your wedding to a Villa in the Rivera Maya, it would just be easy for your Pet it would be like a home away from your home.

see some of the villa weddings we had a pleasure to coordinate.

Please feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#5 NikkiMarie05

NikkiMarie05
    • 8 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 4, 2015
    • Wedding Location:RIU Montego Bay
    • LocationKansas City

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

Thank you for the suggestion! Honestly I think for us and all our guests, we would like to stay with resorts that have plenty of activities and all inclusive deals if possible to make it more appealing and feel like a vacation rather than just our wedding. We've found several that do allow pets but now it's just getting down to pricing really. Have any of you brides stayed at any of the Grand Velas resorts or Fairmont resorts? Hilton Los Cabos looks super nice too! Right now we are leaning more towards the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Puerto Vallarta... But also waiting on group rates from others. Please keep the suggestions coming!

#6 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

Thank you for the suggestion! Honestly I think for us and all our guests, we would like to stay with resorts that have plenty of activities and all inclusive deals if possible to make it more appealing and feel like a vacation rather than just our wedding. We've found several that do allow pets but now it's just getting down to pricing really. Have any of you brides stayed at any of the Grand Velas resorts or Fairmont resorts? Hilton Los Cabos looks super nice too! Right now we are leaning more towards the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Puerto Vallarta... But also waiting on group rates from others. Please keep the suggestions coming!

Hey NikkiMarie05,

We have worked with Fairmont in the Rivera Maya, The location has something to offer for all age group.

Also their room price is so price friendly especially when you have a group staying there.  Usually the are European plan, but can make an All inclusive when you have a group. 

See one of our weddings at Fairmont:

http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=841

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#7 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
      • 209 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 31, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire
      • LocationPuerto Morelos, Mexico

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:39 AM

I never thought about being our pets to Mexico! Super cute idea!

#8 mckievme

mckievme
      • 183 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:02 AM

Congratulations! I love that you want to bring your furbaby to be a part of your wedding :) Best of luck in finding the perfect pet-friendly resort!

#9 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:39 AM

yes, can imagine bringing a pet would narrow down your options - however how rewarding - to include your fur-baby in your Wonderful Wedding Celebration! well done :)

6436_10151930922849487_1996511889_n.jpg

all the best! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#10 kmk2016

kmk2016
        • Moderators
        • 1,468 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
        • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

Congrats! Hopefully you find a pet friendly resort that is absolutely perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users