Photo

Looking For Jamaica Wedding Photographer

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 alisha85

alisha85
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:03 AM

Digital memories collection were great. We had our photos done by them, verrrryyy good

#12 stefadile

stefadile
    • 192 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
    • LocationIreland

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:15 AM

We've just booked sungold's associates, WPA Jamaica. They have been very helpful. We've booked Chris, as we like his style of photography the ,most. The packages start at 1,175, which is very reasonable, in comparison to other prices we were quoted.
    Here's a link to their site http://wpajamaica.com/

#13 lambrusco

lambrusco
    • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

For fun and fresh..check out http://joelfinnigen....egory/weddings/

#14 redsoxgrl

redsoxgrl
      • 34 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

My sexy hubby and I were married 10/26/13 @ Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall and we used Misha Earle. She is amazing, talented and has the best personality-EVER.

You WILL not be disappointed.

Ciao,

Keisha

So glad to see this!! We booked Misha Earle for our wedding in July! She is super responsive, funny (even through email!). So excited!

#15 acw271011

acw271011
        • Moderators
        • 3,128 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
        • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
        • LocationToronto Area

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:57 PM

you can check out Merrick's work on facebook too. I would still highly recommend him! lol Good luck!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#16 sfox4214

sfox4214
        • 67 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 29, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Jamaica
        • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

I would HIGHLY recommend Misha Earle. We used her for our wedding and TTD shoot last May, and she was absolutely FABULOUS. Check her out !!

www.mishaearlephotography.com

#17 angelsj247

angelsj247
        • 43 posts
        • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid
        • LocationChicago

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

For fun and fresh..check out http://joelfinnigen....egory/weddings/

He looks like a great photographer and i havent come across him before, have u worked woth them, whats the prices like.

#18 Lisa K

Lisa K
        • 15 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

I have had a horrible experience with Sungold it has been almost a year and I am still waiting for me wedding photos. I recieved a few, asked for all raw pictures even if they were horrible and I still am MISSING ALL MY RECEPTION PHOTOS. I have no pictures from the speeches, first dance, father/daughter, garter toss...nothing from my reception. They said the memory called malfunctioned...would they not have a back-up system?!? I still have not been compensated or even apologized too. 

#19 lambrusco

lambrusco
          • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:17 AM

He looks like a great photographer and i havent come across him before, have u worked woth them, whats the prices like.

They did a friend of mine wedding...she is not a social media persons so I cannot send you a link to ther specific wedding...his packages are value for money in terms of coverage and the final package that includes a gorgeous book ...she did the first package which starts at $2495 ... the thing i liked the most is when you saw the pictures u relived the memories and then some.

#20 angelsj247

angelsj247
            • 43 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid
            • LocationChicago

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

Wow thanks for the review on subgold, thats horrible!
            Im going to book visual embrace- my budget was 1500 and ges got a package i like with a book and pictures look good, a little nervous bc i havent heard much about them here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users