• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#21 KARLA

KARLA
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 12:33 AM

Ok, slightly longer slideshow we created:

http://www.kodakgall....Uy=cyxwyj&Ux=0

FYI - not all those pics are done by Francisco. We had to put some of our own at the end.

#22 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 12:54 AM

yay more pics, thank u keep them coming

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:15 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KARLA
      Ok, slightly longer slideshow we created:

http://www.kodakgall....Uy=cyxwyj&Ux=0

FYI - not all those pics are done by Francisco. We had to put some of our own at the end.
      karla, is francisco going to make a slideshow to music? if not, i can make one...not as good as the pros but i can add music, etc...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 KARLA

KARLA
      • 373 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:18 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by host
        karla, is francisco going to make a slideshow to music? if not, i can make one...not as good as the pros but i can add music, etc...
        No, Francisco's website does not have the slideshows.
        SERIOUSLY?? That would be absolutely fantastic!!

OMG, that is so nice, I can't even begin to tell you!

#25 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:37 AM

Quote:
        No, Francisco's website does not have the slideshows.
        SERIOUSLY?? That would be absolutely fantastic!!

OMG, that is so nice, I can't even begin to tell you!
        send me some pics(about 15 or so of your favorite) and song ideas...and i will try to make 1 for you...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#26 KARLA

KARLA
        • 373 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:39 AM

Great, thank you again!
          I'll probably send sometime later on this week.

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:40 AM

Quote:
          Great, thank you again!
          I'll probably send sometime later on this week.
          and if you have a song you want to use, let me know...especially if you have it as an mp3 or something.

Awards and recognition: 

#28 KARLA

KARLA
          • 373 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:42 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            and if you have a song you want to use, let me know...especially if you have it as an mp3 or something.
            I will try to find something.... that's a hard one, any suggestions?

#29 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:48 AM

what did you guys have your first dance to? or a song that makes you think of each other?

Awards and recognition: 

#30 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 10:11 AM

How fun to get on here after along night and get to see pictures! Yay Karla, more beautifulness!!! (I love making up words)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users