Photo

Karla's Wedding Pictures - Sunset Da Mona Lisa

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 KARLA

KARLA
  • 373 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:05 PM

Here's some of the pictures. I made a very short album out of a gazillion pics we already have. I'll try to post more later.

http://www.kodakgall....Uy=6zennk&Ux=0

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:10 PM

All I can say is WOW! Those are so beautiful, Karla. Everything looks so perfect from the location, the decor, the cake, the sparklers at the end, and of course, you on Surfer's Beach (I can't help but be partial to where my pics were taken at!). You and your hubby look so happy, congratulations and all the best!

#3 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:15 PM

Karla, it looks like everyone had so a great time. Beautiful pics. I love the colors, the deep blue for the bridesmaids dresses were gorgeous.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:15 PM

Karla I've been waiting to sign off for the night to see these pictures. and it was SOOO worth it.. you look amazing, you both look so happy. The Sunset Mona Lisa,, WOW that place looks awesome. Congrats on your wedding and I wish you too the best of luck, you can really see the love in your eyes toward each other.

#5 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:16 PM

all i can say is that everything is breathtaking!!!! you looked so amazing and everything turned out beautifully. congratulations again and thanks for posting pics so soon!
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#6 KARLA

KARLA
            • 373 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TAMMYM
              Karla I've been waiting to sign off for the night to see these pictures. and it was SOOO worth it.. you look amazing, you both look so happy. The Sunset Mona Lisa,, WOW that place looks awesome. Congrats on your wedding and I wish you too the best of luck, you can really see the love in your eyes toward each other.
              Tammy, sorry! I guess I did tease you way early in the day with promise of pictures! Glad you enjoyed them.

And thanks to everybody else. It was such a wonderful day!!

#7 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
              • 550 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
              • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
              • LocationCharlotte

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:28 PM

You both look so happy, and your guests look like they really enjoyed themselves too.. Congrats again, and thanks for sharing!
              Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
              June 23, 2007
              Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
              Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 November 2006 - 11:09 PM

karla you are GORGEOUS!!! i said this before but you and hubby look straight out of a magazine!

i loved the pics of you guys on the beach...the ceremony looked stunning with the backdrop...perfect!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 JOELLEN

JOELLEN
              • 51 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 11:13 PM

Congrats, very breathtaking!
                Angela and Jesse
                April 21, 2007
                Cabo del Sol
                angelajesse.com

#10 Janet

Janet
                • VIP Member
                • 7,459 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 11:30 PM

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for the first November bride!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users