Sign in to follow this  
KARLA

Karla's Wedding Pictures - Sunset Da Mona Lisa

All I can say is WOW! Those are so beautiful, Karla. Everything looks so perfect from the location, the decor, the cake, the sparklers at the end, and of course, you on Surfer's Beach (I can't help but be partial to where my pics were taken at!). You and your hubby look so happy, congratulations and all the best!smile159.gif

Karla I've been waiting to sign off for the night to see these pictures. and it was SOOO worth it.. you look amazing, you both look so happy. The Sunset Mona Lisa,, WOW that place looks awesome. Congrats on your wedding and I wish you too the best of luck, you can really see the love in your eyes toward each other.

all i can say is that everything is breathtaking!!!! you looked so amazing and everything turned out beautifully. congratulations again and thanks for posting pics so soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
Karla I've been waiting to sign off for the night to see these pictures. and it was SOOO worth it.. you look amazing, you both look so happy. The Sunset Mona Lisa,, WOW that place looks awesome. Congrats on your wedding and I wish you too the best of luck, you can really see the love in your eyes toward each other.
Tammy, sorry! I guess I did tease you way early in the day with promise of pictures! Glad you enjoyed them.

And thanks to everybody else. It was such a wonderful day!!

You both look so happy, and your guests look like they really enjoyed themselves too.. Congrats again, and thanks for sharing!

karla you are GORGEOUS!!! i said this before but you and hubby look straight out of a magazine!

i loved the pics of you guys on the beach...the ceremony looked stunning with the backdrop...perfect!