Photo

Great photographer for less than $2000 (closer to $1500) for 4-6 hours?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 JGunther27

JGunther27
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

Hello everyone,  this is my first post, though I have been watching this forums for a while now.

I'm getting married on June 7th, 2014 at Barcelo Maya Palace, which as you know has a $500 outside vendor fee.  I'm looking for a photographer who would do 4-6 hours of photos, in the less than $2000 price range (closer to $1500).  I know there are many great vendors on this site, but many of you are either out of my price range, or not available on this date.  :msncry:

Can you please suggest photographers who would fall into this price range for their packages that are 4-6 hours long?

Thank you!

#2 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JGunther27 

Hello everyone,  this is my first post, though I have been watching this forums for a while now.

I'm getting married on June 7th, 2014 at Barcelo Maya Palace, which as you know has a $500 outside vendor fee.  I'm looking for a photographer who would do 4-6 hours of photos, in the less than $2000 price range (closer to $1500).  I know there are many great vendors on this site, but many of you are either out of my price range, or not available on this date.  :msncry:

Can you please suggest photographers who would fall into this price range for their packages that are 4-6 hours long?

Thank you!

Hello Jgunther27, you can try Vincent from Pixan photos he really has some good prices.

http://www.pixanphoto.com/

Happy Planning!

Joyce

http://www.dreamwedd...ivieramaya.com/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#3 photoisforever

photoisforever
      • Vendor
      • 192 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

Welcome to our forum community, JGunther27, and Congrats on your June wedding at the Barcelo Palace next year!!! yes, their outside vendor fee is a consideration when working within a budget for sure.

We have an exceptionally talented and creative artist-photographer who might be just whom you're looking for! (and fits your budget)  Naiara worked with Top Studios in our area for years as a second shooter, and is now branching out on her own, so offers entry level pricing - which won't last long - and is an amazing value!!!

Here's a sample to show you some of her wonderful talent in photo-story-telling.......enjoy!

Photography Is Forever Studios   

#4 PhotoFeelings

PhotoFeelings

Insiders

• Insiders
        • 31 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

Hello Gunther 27!
          In PhotoFeelings have great packages that fit your budget as well as a la carte pricing for selected services yourself that you like, please do not hesitate to ask, we will be happy to help you!
          www.photofeelingsrivieramaya.com
          Wedding Session 9
          Album: Wedding Session
          79 images
          0 comments

Osvaldo & Mónica 

Destination Wedding Photographers

Cel. (984) 108 7974

Cel. (984) 135 7173

photofeelings@hotmail.com

www.photofeelingsrivieramaya.com

#5 REP

REP
          • 151 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

thanks for post

#6 omontes

omontes
            • Vendor
            • 187 posts
              • LocationCancun

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

I'm getting married on June 7th, 2014 at Barcelo Maya Palace, which as you know has a $500 outside vendor fee.  I'm looking for a photographer who would do 4-6 hours of photos, in the less than $2000 price range (closer to $1500).  I know there are many great vendors on this site, but many of you are either out of my price range, or not available on this date.  msncry.gif

Thank you!

Hello Gunther, welcome to BDW!

We are The Octavio Montes company, our job is to give them the best service at the best price, We work in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Cozumel, etc; we have different packages to suit your budget!

A5A1008a

Nvo Durango
              If you are interested have a look at our site, we have galleries there, I assure you delighted to stay and the prices are very affordable! 

if you have doubts or questions gladly attend you your doubts.

Have a nice day, Greetings!

#7 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
              • Vendor
              • 183 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:19 PM

I have good packages for weddings, you can select from 2 to 5 hours as you need, or 6,8 and 10 hours package, I am very flexible in deposit, timing and many things, my goal is to do your wedding without sacrifice quality

Take a look at our latest work on our site shown below

#8 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                • 3,074 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:48 PM

Congrats on your June wedding, JGunther27!!! how did it go, and who did you use for your photographer? would love to hear all about it, and even see some photos when you get them.......all the best with your lives together going forward - cheers!

10471507_10152516863629487_4278401946284

Enjoy!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                      100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#9 Sarahop81

Sarahop81
                  • 34 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:25 AM

I am using Photos in Cancun for my Playa wedding next summer. 

http://www.photosincancun.com/

It's $1500 for 4 hours.  I'm doing the 6 hour package at $2000 and also doing a Trash the Dress.

So far they have been great with emailing back and giving me details that I didn't even think about.  I had my reception and ceremony schduled at a certain time and they suggested moving times around to get better photos.  So far I really enjoy working with them.

#10 jeffandrobyn

jeffandrobyn
                    • 227 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 12, 2015
                    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:07 AM

We are hiring Juan Navarro. His pictures are beautiful, he gets great reviews and his prices were very reasonable. I think we're paying $1800 for 5 hours of coverage which includes him, an assistant and rights to all photos (which will come on a DVD.) We plan on adding an album - he charges $200-$300 for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users