Blondiefish26

October 25th, 2014 Wedding at Now Jade

Hello! My fiance and are in the beginning stages of planning our wedding at Now Jade, and I'm hoping that someone may be able to answer a question for me.  The paperwork I've been sent states that I must choose a ceremony location, cocktail hour location, and dinner location; do the cocktail hour and dinner need to be held in the same location? That is unclear to me.  Thanks in advance!

Looks like w will be there the same time next year! We just booked our wedding for October 23, 2014!! Happy planning! Will you have a big group? We will probably have around 80 adults and 20 kids! I'm still surprised we will have so many people!!

We will be there Oct 18th for our wedding!! 

Ceremony on the beach and bamboo room for reception, we are also unclear on our cocktail hour

We were only expecting 18 pple to come and we are already at 30! We haven't even been able to send out save the dates yet!

Ceremony on the beach and bamboo room for reception, we are also unclear on our cocktail hour

We were only expecting 18 pple to come and we are already at 30! We haven't even been able to send out save the dates yet!

Congrats! What dates will you be there? We arrive on the 18th and are staying until November 1.

Congrats! What dates will you be there? We arrive on the 18th and are staying until November 1.

we are arriving possibly Oct 11 and staying until the 24th. FI cant stand the idea of sitting at home over the weekend before our wedding so we are just going to have a long vacation :) 

@@Blondiefish26 i just finished up all my paperwork and we have 3 venues

Pergola for ceremony

Mix for cocktail hour

Castaways for dinner

Thank you for the response Stack02...I've finally just now been able to get back to planning after the holidays! :) I had originally chosen the Seaside Cermony, Moments Bar, and Terrace.  I actually just emailed Pilar and asked to switch the ceremony (if possible) to the Pergola, or if that's not available, the fountain area.  Fingers crossed! :)

Looks like w will be there the same time next year! We just booked our wedding for October 23, 2014!! Happy planning! Will you have a big group? We will probably have around 80 adults and 20 kids! I'm still surprised we will have so many people!!

Congratulations! Happy planning to you too! :) So far, it looks like our group will only be about 25 or so, but a few others have mentioned possibly coming.  You sure do have a big group-but how fun!! The only kids coming for ours so far are mine, who will be 12 and 13 at the time (both boys), and I think they may be more excited than me!

What locations did you choose for the ceremony, etc?

Nice to "meet" you we are getting married on October 16th when do you arrive?