221 replies to this topic

#11 ceciile

ceciile
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wedding2014 

Hey girls!!

What photo package did you choose? I was looking at the one that includes trash the dress and the price went up from 1499.00 to 1599.00 and I asked them to honor the 1499.00 package but they said no because my wedding is in 2014.... Anyone have similar issue? It's only 100.00 but still...

Honestly, I haven't even looked at the photo packages! Oh dear, haha!

#12 tkennerson

tkennerson
    • 49 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun - Ceremony: North Beach, Reception: Ballroom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

They sent me a presentation that included two pics of the ballroom.  One is the standard professional pic, and the other I've inserted below.

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

#13 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
    • 243 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

How nice! You will be the week before me! I'm the 15th!

#14 DRC2014bride

DRC2014bride
      • 12 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Hello 2014 brides!!! :) Our wedding is on June14, 2014, we are having our reception inside the ballroom, thanks for the image TKennerson! :) Are you also having yours indoors?

#15 Hanhi Nguyen

Hanhi Nguyen
        • 12 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
        • LocationHuntington Beach, CA

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

Newly engaged! And heading out there in December to get some information and check DRC. So far I'm sold and would love to have our wedding here. How did you ladies set the date? Any one I can contact? Please let me now where I can start! Any information would be helpful. Thanks. ;)

#16 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
        • 243 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

Hey girls! How far advanced are you going to notify your WC of what menu options you want? I'm a year away not sure if it's too early? Thanks!!

#17 ceciile

ceciile
          • 37 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Wedding2014 

Hey girls!

How far advanced are you going to notify your WC of what menu options you want? I'm a year away not sure if it's too early? Thanks!!

I honestly haven't even talked to my WC since I reserved the wedding back in September? Not even sure when the deadline is to finalize everything. I'm assuming closer to the wedding. Our wedding is August 2nd so I'll get worried maybe in May or so if I haven't heard from them by then.

#18 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
            • 243 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

I honestly haven't even talked to my WC since I reserved the wedding back in September? Not even sure when the deadline is to finalize everything. I'm assuming closer to the wedding. Our wedding is August 2nd so I'll get worried maybe in May or so if I haven't heard from them by then.

I'm going to send the menu choices that guests chose 3 months before the wedding, but I want 3 choices for sit down and I'm worried They will say no, like they have been for many things. So if I say I want " these appetizers and these entree choices for my guests and ill send you exact number 3 months before the wedding" is that crazy lol

#19 FUTURE MDB

FUTURE MDB
              • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

Hi Girls! My wedding is set for June 8th 2014! Originally I wanted the pool deck, but it was not available around the dates I wanted to get married. Well, Last week something changed and I was advised by my wedding planner that I could have my reception on the deck on June 6th. Save the dates have been sent out already, so I'm not sure if to change it or not. My family and friends have said that they do not have a problem with it, as they would arrive on Thursday either ways, i've seen pictures of the terrace and the deck and obviously there are more pictures of the deck...i'm not sure what to do!!  

#20 ceciile

ceciile
                • 37 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FUTURE MDB 

Hi Girls! My wedding is set for June 8th 2014! Originally I wanted the pool deck, but it was not available around the dates I wanted to get married. Well, Last week something changed and I was advised by my wedding planner that I could have my reception on the deck on June 6th. Save the dates have been sent out already, so I'm not sure if to change it or not. My family and friends have said that they do not have a problem with it, as they would arrive on Thursday either ways, i've seen pictures of the terrace and the deck and obviously there are more pictures of the deck...i'm not sure what to do!!  

If your heart was really settled on the pool deck, 2 days earlier is not a big deal! I had originally ordered save the dates for a completely different resort and date but changed last minute to Dreams Rivera Cancun! I had even put the stamps on and everything so I had to carefully tear them off to re-use them :)

Where is the reception for June 8th?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users