#131 Urs

Urs
  • 3 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
  • LocationBoston Massachusetts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:32 AM

I have ayahamnint too!
@Urs where is your reception? What are your times for ceremony and reception? How about your times for the salon if you are getting hair done?

My reception is at the Seaside Grille. However, I read Oceana was a nice place to have it as well. My ceremony is at 4:00pm at the Gazebo followed by a cocktail hour before the reception at 7:00pm.
 Natalia-spa receptionist  was very helpful with making my spa/hair appointments. She schedule my hair and makeup service at 12:30. My bridesmaid are schedule for 1pm. Natalia was great to work with for scheduling Spa appointments.

Yes please send!!! I'm having doubts but I'm sure they wouldn't offer areas for the reception if it wasn't a good choice !

@Wedding2014 do you have pictures of Oceana? Could you share with me pictures of Mexican night as well.

My reception is currently at Seaside Grille. But from reading your previous response it sounds like Mexican night is pretty busy. Just wondering if I should change the location of my reception.

Urs... B)

Wedding Date-November 1, 2014

Dreams Riviera Cancun

#132 Pitita

Pitita
  • 19 posts
    • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:44 AM

Yes please send!!! I'm having doubts but I'm sure they wouldn't offer areas for the reception if it wasn't a good choice !

I asked this specific question when i visited the hotel and they assured me that it doesn't affects at all. 

#133 Urs

Urs
    • 3 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
    • LocationBoston Massachusetts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:17 AM

Hi ladies! Returned from a site visit and have decided on DRC for February (23?!) of 2015 (unconfirmed, waiting on travel agent prices). We are going to have the ceremony at the gazebo, cocktail hour on the pool terrace, and the reception at the Seaside Grille ($1,000 extra but I feel it's worth it). Has anyone had their reception here? We saw receptions on the beach and pool deck only during our stay.

Congrats! We are having our reception at the Seaside Grill on November 1st, 2014. Could you give me some details of the space, the decor, etc.? Anything that will help me under the ambiance? Please share any pictures if you have them.

Thanks!

Urs... B)

Wedding Date-November 1, 2014

Dreams Riviera Cancun

#134 pddcmc

pddcmc
    • 610 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun - North Beach
    • LocationColorado

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:53 AM

Does anyone have photos of the ballroom? I have only seen pictures of it from the resort's website.

I love him & he loves me, we'll be married by the sea.

Planning Journal & Blog

My wedding pictures from Del Sol Photography

#135 heidi6487

heidi6487
    • 16 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 12, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Gazebo
    • LocationDreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:45 AM

Hey girls! I just got back from my wedding yesterday. It was PERFECT, the best week of my life! Having a destination wedding was so much fun and the resort was absolutely beautiful with perfect weather everyday. You all will love it! Having a wedding there is very easy. I know it seems confusing and stressful when you are not there, but one of the best parts of having a destination wedding is that it is more fun and less stress, so enjoy! As long as you have looked at the options and have an idea of what you want, it is so easy once you are there.

#136 FutureMrs2014

FutureMrs2014
    • 7 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 1, 2014

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:12 AM

@heidi6487 - that's so awesome!!! So glad to hear that everything was perfect!!!! Where did you have everything?? Can you post some pictures!? :-) can't wait! Two months from today!

#137 heidi6487

heidi6487
    • 16 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 12, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Gazebo
    • LocationDreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

Ceremony was at the gazebo at 6pm and we got a free upgrade from the Ballroom to El Patio (8-1) which was stunning. They were using the ballroom for a different event. The ballroom in person is beautiful. I will post pictures as I get them. We also had a party the night before the wedding at one of the jacuzzis which was a blast, let me know if toy have any questions!

#138 MandM2014

MandM2014
    • 65 posts
    • Wedding Date:September 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya (not sure of the resort)

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:58 PM

Has anyone that has been to this resort noticed if there are sand fleas or not?

#139 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
    • 243 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:57 AM

Heidi was the party a cocktail party at the jacuzzis? What did you have?

#140 smileitseb

smileitseb
      • 310 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 3, 2015
      • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:27 AM

Does anyone know the difference between the pool deck and the pool terrace? This whole time I thought they were the same thing.......we are booked for the pool terrace but which one is better? We are expecting about 60 guests.

58 guests plus bride and groom
      Ceremony: Gazebo
      Reception: Pool Deck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users