Carlicardenas

Charlotte, NC Destination Wedding Brides?

I am so new in this and I need some feedback on places you guys considered (flying from Charlott NC) any vendors that help you with your wedding from here? did you take your own photographer? did you use a travel agency? was your marriage catholic? etc...

Just starting too. Going to the bridal showcase this Sunday at the Cabarrus Arena. :D

Most shows are advertised in Carolina Bride magazine. You can get this magazine for free at Dillard's or on a stand at SouthPark Mall. The bridal show was pretty good. During the fashion show one of the model's boyfriend proposed to her on the runway. The DJ began playing " we're going to the chapel and we're going to get married" after she said YES.

I am so new in this and I need some feedback on places you guys considered (flying from Charlott NC) any vendors that help you with your wedding from here? did you take your own photographer? did you use a travel agency? was your marriage catholic? etc...
Hello, Our wedding is going to be in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Jamaica is a two hour direct flight from Charlotte Douglas through US Air. We have a wedding planner here in Charlotte who is AMAZING. We've hired a photographer in Jamaica. We are using a real touch florist from Charlotte as well. Our travel agent is with Mann Travels. I hope this helps you. If you'd like more information, I'm happy to share. Happy planning. :-D