bridesmaid dresses off the internet???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 andreaz

andreaz
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:47 PM

hi girls,
    I was just wondering if anyone has ordered bridesmaid dresses off the internet rather than purchasing them from a bridal store. I know which dresses I want and I have found that they are considerably cheaper online....on the house of brides website. If anyone has ordered from that site I would love hear about your experience....good or bad! I just spent the weekend shopping for bridesmaid dresses......which was actually more stressful than choosing my wedding dress.......so I would really appreciate some advice!!
    THANKS

#2 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:24 AM

This is sort of off your main topic but I found BM dress shopping WAY more stressful than shopping for my dress.
      My sisters are going to order their dresses from house of brides ( much cheaper) so I will let you know how it goes.

#3 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:22 AM

I have a friend who ordered from HOB.com for a previous BM dress and everything went fine.

My BM's ordered from 2008 Prom Dresses & Cheap 2007 Prom Dresses, Wedding Dresses & More at TJ Formal-Designer Dresses & Accessories and it's free shipping and a 10% discount, so it was considerably cheaper than in a bridal store or any of the other websites I found. Process was easy but orders were just placed so it will be January before the dresses arrive...

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by foxytv
          I have a friend who ordered from HOB.com for a previous BM dress and everything went fine.

My BM's ordered from 2008 Prom Dresses & Cheap 2007 Prom Dresses, Wedding Dresses & More at TJ Formal-Designer Dresses & Accessories and it's free shipping and a 10% discount, so it was considerably cheaper than in a bridal store or any of the other websites I found. Process was easy but orders were just placed so it will be January before the dresses arrive...
          I just received a BM dress from TJ formal yesterday. It took about 9 weeks to get it, but they estimated 11. It was Bill Levkoff. So I looked up on his website how the measurements work. From that it said I needed an 8. I went to a bridal store & tried on some Bill Levkoff dresses in 6, 8 & 10. The 8s fit. So I felt comfortable orderering the dress. There wasn't a place in town that had my same dress for me to try that on. It fits perfect. I also saved over $100.

If you google TJ formal coupon you can find a 10% off coupon.

#5 acacia

acacia
          • 53 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:17 AM

Mine weren't exactly cheap but they are super cute and the girls will wear again. They were from twobirdsbridesmaid.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users