Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sara126

November 2014 Bride

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to have found this site. Everyone is so creative with STDs, favors, etc. So many fun DIYs to do :) 

 

I'm starting early on planning my wedding in Akumal, Mexico in November 2014. We're planning a villa ceremony, then a reception at a nearby restaurant. Haven't officially booked anything yet, but we're close...The main reason we chose Akumal is that I've vacationed in the area twice (once with my fiancé) - he was the one who suggested it to minimize my planning anxiety since I already know the location! He's a good one :)

 

Congratulations to everyone! I look forward to hearing your plans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by sara126 View Post

 

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to have found this site. Everyone is so creative with STDs, favors, etc. So many fun DIYs to do :) 

 

I'm starting early on planning my wedding in Akumal, Mexico in November 2014. We're planning a villa ceremony, then a reception at a nearby restaurant. Haven't officially booked anything yet, but we're close...The main reason we chose Akumal is that I've vacationed in the area twice (once with my fiancé) - he was the one who suggested it to minimize my planning anxiety since I already know the location! He's a good one :)

 

Congratulations to everyone! I look forward to hearing your plans!

welcome sara126. I'm kellie from atlanta, i'm getting married in june 2014 and this site has been a god send, sooo helpful. I got my save the dates from shutterfly. i love them and were very inexpensive. I'm getting married at sandals whitehouse, in whitehouse, jamaica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the welcome Kellie! Jamaica sounds beautiful. I've been to Ocho Rios and it was amazing. I'll have to check out Shutterfly. I'm tossing around the idea of designing the STDs and invitations myself...we'll see. How many guests are you having at your wedding? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking maybe 30 ppl. I did some photo save the dated and they came out extra beautiful. I did di custom invitations but only did 40 of those. Giving those to thosr I know will be there. (Except my wedding party who I know will br there) and a few ppl that I know wanted to attend but not able due to ae, health etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

congrats sara. kellie + shugapop1 :) you're so right about all the fun DIY things for weddings! wishing everyone all the best with their plans and that your weddings are the wonderful celebrations you've dreamed of !!!

 

1000

1000

1000

1000

 

Photography Is Forever Studios 400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by photoisforever View Post

 

congrats sara. kellie + shugapop1 :) you're so right about all the fun DIY things for weddings! wishing everyone all the best with their plans and that your weddings are the wonderful celebrations you've dreamed of !!!

 

1000

1000

1000

1000

 your

Photography Is Forever Studios 400

 

thank you. your photos are stunning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

November 2014 bride here as well :) i can't wait to start sending out invites!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THX so much for your accolades, shugapop1 !!!  it's always great to hear that kind of feedback - we're so pleased you like them!

 

Wishing you happy research + planning, and that your Big Day is everything you dream of !!!

 

here are some samples of 4 of our artist photographers you can choose from.......check out our website to see more of their portfolios.....

 

1000

1000

1000

1000

 

Photography Is Forever Studios  400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara126 View Post

Thanks for the welcome Kellie! Jamaica sounds beautiful. I've been to Ocho Rios and it was amazing. I'll have to check out Shutterfly. I'm tossing around the idea of designing the STDs and invitations myself...we'll see. How many guests are you having at your wedding? 

 

i'm anticipatiing probably no more than 20-30 people. you will love shutterfly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to all you excited brides!!! it's a wonderful time of life to be sure :) hope your planning process goes easy-peasy and results in the most wonderful Wedding of your Dreams!!! Cheers :)

 

*

 

*

 

*

 

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×