Photo

Living Social Deal Today on Sky Lanterns

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
  • 599 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:00 AM

This Living Social deal is only valid in the U.S., but I just thought I'd share.  $20 for 10 and $40 for 20 (lanterns come with fuel patches).  They come in white and multicolor. 

#2 lorcas

lorcas
    • 297 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:50 AM

Beat me to it! Saw this deal, and immediately thought...I bet BDW brides would love this.. haha

#3 Jessica4LUXE

Jessica4LUXE
      • Vendor
      • 183 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:03 PM

That's a great deal!!! Just make sure that before you purchase you check with you WC to ensure that the hotel allows them. We have had many brides disappointed when they purchased them and then asked us and we had to inform them that unfortunately they were not allowed at the hotel.

Happy Planning!

#4 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
        • 599 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jessica4LUXE 

That's a great deal!!! Just make sure that before you purchase you check with you WC to ensure that the hotel allows them. We have had many brides disappointed when they purchased them and then asked us and we had to inform them that unfortunately they were not allowed at the hotel.

Happy Planning!

Yes---thanks for bringing up this very important point!

#5 lorcas

lorcas
          • 297 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

Ironic...last night i was watching Four Weddings on TLC and a bride lit paper lanterns after her ceremony..RIGHT NEXT TO THE CHURCH. The lanterns were flying way too close to the building. I was getting nervous just watching lol.

#6 Recy

Recy
            • 165 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:38 PM

I will ask

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#7 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
              • 195 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:34 AM

If you can't get that deal try www.justartifacts.com for lanterns of all types. I paid $1,00 each for sky lanterns from there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users