| Originally Posted by TammyB |
Shelly (maybe I missed this) but have you two decided when you'll get married or is it just put off for now?
to make matters worse...
Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:06 AM
Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:09 AM
Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:37 AM
| Originally Posted by beachbride |
does anyone know anything about how I can do something about this? there was no warning, no ingredients... Should I call the company? do you think there is antyhing I can do?
Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:59 AM
I would absolutely call the pet store and company to tell them what happened. Did they have to call the animal poison control (yes, this exists)? My dog ate a bottle of Advil when she was a puppy and almost died. What's crazy is that they charge you for poison control, and even the companies that have the highest number of ingestions, don't subsidize this! Advil is the #1 toxin in pets, and they don't care.
So glad your cat is doing better though Keep us posted!
Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:04 AM
| Originally Posted by Saraha |
Im sorry, things just havent been going your way lately, whats the name of the shampoo if you dont mind me asking?
Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:10 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users