#731 Chantel

Chantel
  • 48 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis
  • LocationSaskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by MelB2012 

I don't know all the details, but it's not going to be wild and crazy. A little more low key. We're going pole-dancing (okay, maybe not totally low-key) and then dinner and then dancing? Something to that effect. With lots of booze. Haha.

I always thought it would be cool if I lived in Ontario or British Columbia to have a winery bachelorette party. Do many of your friends do that?

#732 MelB2012

MelB2012
  • 182 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

the rest of the passengers are going to HATE you! LOL I wish to leave in a full plane, all my people 

Hahaha! It's going to be amazing! We're sitting in seats 1 AB!! It'll be great!

#733 MelB2012

MelB2012
    • 182 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

Just don't be dancing on top of tables, I have a friend that broke her ankle during her bachelorette party, a week before the wedding, got married on a pretty blue cast. LOL 

Omg! That would be awful! At least it was pretty blue. :)

#734 MelB2012

MelB2012
      • 182 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

SO I did it, this is my 152 post! Yayyy ME cheer2.gif

Congrats last! Good job! I'm almost there!

#735 MelB2012

MelB2012
        • 182 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

I always thought it would be cool if I lived in Ontario or British Columbia to have a winery bachelorette party. Do many of your friends do that?

Nobody I know does this. My friends and family are wine drinkers, but my family is full of Spaniards... So we're snobby. We pretty much only drink Spanish wines. Sometimes French. I've actually recently discovered some wines give me migraines.... Not sure why, but I can still drink my campo Rioja with no problems. OH! This post is 150!!!!! Whooooo

#736 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
          • 288 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

A lot of people pay for extra luggage and have family and friends bring extra too. I would trust this route better but make sure people taking any extra luggage make it clear to custom that the stuff is for a wedding, not resale and also, have receipts of everything itemized. The custom in Mexico is random, you push a button and if you get a red light you get searched. I have seen people being search at the airport and they DO take everything out. I will be taking the extra luggage.

Yeah, I have heard that shipping to MX doesn't always work out so well so I guess that's why I was wondering how most people get their stuff down there. Are you just taking a bunch of luggage? Or passing some items to other guests?

#737 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
            • 288 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:55 AM

First class lady! Awesome. I want to do this but we are traveling with my mother, not sure my budget would allow 3 first class tickets.

Hahaha! It's going to be amazing! We're sitting in seats 1 AB!! It'll be great!

#738 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
              • 288 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:58 AM

Some wines, believe or not, have added good color (mostly cheap ones) and that will be the cause of our headache, also the tannins could be the cause

Nobody I know does this. My friends and family are wine drinkers, but my family is full of Spaniards... So we're snobby. We pretty much only drink Spanish wines. Sometimes French. I've actually recently discovered some wines give me migraines.... Not sure why, but I can still drink my campo Rioja with no problems. OH! This post is 150!!!!! Whooooo

#739 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                • 288 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:17 AM

So I have been thinking, now that I will soon be able to open templates, I don't know what I want to look at, I have subscribed to so many threads that the thought of going through each, digging through posts and finding what I wanted to look at, it's making me extremely tired and bored. Lol

#740 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                  • 288 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:18 AM

This was FOOD color no good color

Some wines, believe or not, have added good color (mostly cheap ones) and that will be the cause of our headache, also the tannins could be the cause

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users