Photo

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#661 zeman321

zeman321
  • 280 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:53 AM

You will.  I went back on archived planning journals & threads & commented on things I liked.  Found a lot of good ideas by accident. 

Change of subject, I know, but is anyone planning on using the wedding cord during their ceremony? I think it' s a really pretty way to incorporate a Mexican tradition into the wedding. Saw a picture of a cord made of flowers that another bride used in her wedding in Mexico and it was beautiful!

#662 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
    • 288 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:56 AM

Yes, is something that I would like to do, I am originally from the Dominican Republic and the wedding cord tradition come originally from Spain, we both (Mexico and DR) were colonized by Spain, so I think it would be a nice way to bring that part of me to the ceremony. I would probably use Swarosvki crystals though.

Originally Posted by zeman321 

Change of subject, I know, but is anyone planning on using the wedding cord during their ceremony? I think it' s a really pretty way to incorporate a Mexican tradition into the wedding. Saw a picture of a cord made of flowers that another bride used in her wedding in Mexico and it was beautiful!

#663 zeman321

zeman321
      • 280 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:59 AM

Yes, is something that I would like to do, I am originally from the Dominican Republic and the wedding cord tradition come originally from Spain, we both (Mexico and DR) were colonized by Spain, so I think it would be a nice way to bring that part of me to the ceremony. I would probably use Swarosvki crystals though.

#664 zeman321

zeman321
        • 280 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:03 AM

. I think the crystals will be beautiful!! Since we are getting married in Mexico, I kinda wanted something added to the ceremony that would honor the culture of the country. I thought the wedding cord would be something special!

#665 Icis

Icis
          • 374 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
          • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

. I think the crystals will be beautiful!! Since we are getting married in Mexico, I kinda wanted something added to the ceremony that would honor the culture of the country. I thought the wedding cord would be something special!

Oh cool! Thanks for introducing me to the wedding cord. :)

#666 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
          • 288 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

Yes, about adding some Mexican culture to the wedding, for that I also might have a mariachi for the cocktail hour, not sure though, people seem to think is a waste of money but I think it would be fun! 

I have also considered a tequila donkey for the reception. 

Originally Posted by zeman321 

#667 Icis

Icis
            • 374 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
            • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:26 AM

Yes, about adding some Mexican culture to the wedding, for that I also might have a mariachi for the cocktail hour, not sure though, people seem to think is a waste of money but I think it would be fun!  I have also considered a tequila donkey for the reception. 

What's a tequila donkey? It sounds fun already!

#668 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
            • 288 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:52 AM

Is a donkey loaded with tequila, here are some pictures, LOL, so much fun! 

What's a tequila donkey? It sounds fun already!

#669 Kasey04

Kasey04
              • 151 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

Oh my god! I just though it was a plastic donkey filled with tequila....this just made my day!! Lol!!!

#670 zeman321

zeman321
                • 280 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Icis 

Oh cool! Thanks for introducing me to the wedding cord. :)

The pictures that I saw were here: www.amorcitocorazonstudios.com   It was the rivitti-RIVITTI wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users