• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 astaats83

astaats83
  • 39 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 22, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Kukua Beach Club, Punta Cana, DR

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Hello everyone. Im trying to plan a 2015 wedding in Yucatan, Mexico and have no idea where and how to start on what first and whether to hire a coordinator or is it too soon? I want a large resort with tons of options, adults, a good beach and a private place for a reception. Or maybe an off-site reception. Im looking gor guidance on the next steps or referral s on local coordinators? Thx everyone and congrats to all of you.

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

Welcome to the forum astaats83, and Congrats on your destination wedding in the Yucatan!!! You'll find lots of great advice, info, suggestions + support here from everyone.......plus you'll see that LOTs of brides described the start of their planning process the same as you have......and it all turned out Grrreat on their Big Day :)

Wishing you happy research + planning.......enjoy your journey!!! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

hi and welcome to BDW! 

I'm a big fan of working with travel agents to help narrow down your search and select a resort. Plus they can help all of your guests book their travel, help you negotiate and navigate working with the resort, and take a lot of stress off your shoulders. Check out Wright Travel Agency - they are experts at destinations weddings, and have a TON of experience with RM. You can find more info about

Hello everyone. Im trying to plan a 2015 wedding in Yucatan, Mexico and have no idea where and how to start on what first and whether to hire a coordinator or is it too soon? I want a large resort with tons of options, adults, a good beach and a private place for a reception. Or maybe an off-site reception. Im looking gor guidance on the next steps or referral s on local coordinators?

Thx everyone and congrats to all of you.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#4 ucfjennifer

ucfjennifer
    • 185 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 26, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Cozumel, MX
    • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!

#5 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
    • 599 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:15 AM

Welcome and congratulations on you engagement! As Allie noted, a travel agent really can take some of the pressure off and guide you toward great resorts that are in your budget and satisfy your preferences.  The brides here are just fantastic for giving advice and support.

#6 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by astaats83 

Hello everyone. Im trying to plan a 2015 wedding in Yucatan, Mexico and have no idea where and how to start on what first and whether to hire a coordinator or is it too soon? I want a large resort with tons of options, adults, a good beach and a private place for a reception. Or maybe an off-site reception. Im looking gor guidance on the next steps or referral s on local coordinators?

Thx everyone and congrats to all of you.

Welcome to the Forum astaats83 and congrats on your upcoming destination wedding!!

You will find tons of helpful information here.

As a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya i would suggest you to make a list of all the important things the resort needs to have for you and then check on wedding packages the different resorts offer.

Sometimes large resorts don't have always a fully private reception venue but you need to know that the Riviera Maya also offers wide range of beautiful Off resort locations;

if you like i can send you a list with venues that offer privacy together with all the general information there is to know about each one..

You can send me an email to: weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com

Feel free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help

Happy Research and Planning!

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

#7 photoisforever

photoisforever
        • Vendor
        • 192 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

congrats astaats83!!! on your Mexican wedding coming up !!! all the best with your plans, + enjoy the ride :)

Photography Is Forever Studios, office mgr :)

#8 bride-lee-15

bride-lee-15
          • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:43 PM

Welcome to the Forum astaats83 and congrats on your upcoming destination wedding!! You will find tons of helpful information here. As a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya i would suggest you to make a list of all the important things the resort needs to have for you and then check on wedding packages the different resorts offer. Sometimes large resorts don't have always a fully private reception venue but you need to know that the Riviera Maya also offers wide range of beautiful Off resort locations; if you like i can send you a list with venues that offer privacy together with all the general information there is to know about each one.. You can send me an email to: weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com   Feel free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help Happy Research and Planning! Joyce

Hi Joyce, Would you be able to send me this information please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users