Getting Married in OCT

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 w1981l

• 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

Ok So im planning my wedding in Charleston SC and we plan on getting married the day of sailing and I was needing some help on should I get my hair done that morning or is it rush rush rush?? I plan on staying at a hotel I was going to get someone to get to the hotel that morning.  They told me I had to be there by 1030am What should I do and I dont have any hair dressers as friends

#2 Nicoleau

• 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

Hey, my wedding is in 50 days. I am getting married at port prior to cruising. I just am having my Aunt do my hair prior to boarding. We have gone through many hair styles to see how fast and well she can get it done. My hair is so thin and doesn't hold product well so I am doing a up do. 

#3 shanandcal

• 103 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

OMG I am getting married embarkation day in Charleston too! July 2014! I think you should get your hair done the morning of. You may have to get up really early but at least your hair will be fresh and ready to go! Have you chosen your style already?

#4 Budgirl194

• 12 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

I'm getting married aug 2014 on the carnival pride out of Baltimore... I have 11 bridesmaids plus myself that will be getting our hair and makeup done the morning of. It's going to be an early day and I'm hoping to be able to book a salon to have their people come to the hotel to do everything.

#5 traylynn

• 154 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Wow 11 Bridesmaids!!! Impressive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users