Photo

Does your photographer and videographer stay until end of reception?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hello.  I'm trying to see how much coverage do I need from the photographer and the videographer.  The vendor told me that he will leave an hour before my reception ends.  Don't they normally stay until the end of reception?  He said that he usually does not, unless if I want him to.  What are you ladies have it planned?  Please share.

#2 JA2012

JA2012
    • 334 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

My photogapher left after our last "big moment" which was our cake cutting, because we had done our first dance right after our entrance and before dinner. ANd the father/daughter dance etc was done right before we cut the cake. 

The videographer stayed right up until the end of the night and filmed our reception and after party. 

#3 Carlota1981

Carlota1981
      • Banned
      • 270 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 6, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Riviera Maya
      • LocationBeach gazebo

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

I think the normal is they stay the number of hours you have booked with them. But normally for what I have heard they usually arrive before and stay more time that the hours you talked with them At least is what several vendors told me whrn I was looking for. Ask them directly to do not have doubts.

#4 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
      • Site Supporter
      • 229 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:35 PM

Great questions!

#5 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
        • 174 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

I agree I believe it's based on what package you select, and if packages are not offered how many hours you book their services.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users