Photo

Megan's June 2013 Azul Sensatori Planning Journal - LONG with LOTS of DIY and PICS

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#11 MMK0386

MMK0386
  • 367 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

I also meant to say.. if anyone has ANY questions, please feel free to comment or PM me! :)

#12 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
  • 503 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

amazing! So excited for you!!! Definitely going to subscribe to it and use it for inspiration!

Congrats to you both! Love that you are using your little boy... what a gorgeous family!!

#13 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

Wow Megan, you have had a busy year! All the personal touches are going to make for a beautiful ceremony and a week your guests will remember forever! Great job and thank you for including all the links for new brides to be!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#14 carajoe08

carajoe08
    • 197 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:26 AM

Great thread! Thanks for posting!

#15 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

This is a great thread! Love your style!

#16 Carolyn821

Carolyn821
        • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

Ahh this is so great! You must post a recap when your return! Azul Sensatori is a resort I'm considering for my wedding next year :)

#17 Carolyn821

Carolyn821
          • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

Great post!! You have to post a recap when you return!! :) I am considering Azul Sensatori for my wedding next year!

#18 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
            • 360 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

That was an amazing planning journal! Great job :)

#19 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
              • 230 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade
              • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

Amazing planning thread!! All of your DIYs came out so sooooo nice, and you're incredibly organized :) :)  I love your love story, and can't wait to hear all about your big day when you get back....keep us all updated!!  Best wishes xo

#20 MMK0386

MMK0386
              • 367 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
              • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

amazing! So excited for you!!! Definitely going to subscribe to it and use it for inspiration! Congrats to you both! Love that you are using your little boy... what a gorgeous family!!

Thank you!! It makes me happy to hear you will bookmark it for inspiration! :) I remember so well when I first joined the forum and started doing that with things I loved so I take that as a huge compliment! And thank you for the compliment on my family :)

Wow Megan, you have had a busy year! All the personal touches are going to make for a beautiful ceremony and a week your guests will remember forever! Great job and thank you for including all the links for new brides to be!

Thanks so much Miriam! I must say, the Azul thread and your expertise and helpful answers were key through out my planning process so thank you very much!!

Great thread! Thanks for posting!

My pleasure! Thank you :)

This is a great thread! Love your style!

Thank you!!

Ahh this is so great! You must post a recap when your return! Azul Sensatori is a resort I'm considering for my wedding next year :)

I will definitely post some pictures and a review when I return. I also have a few things to share that I forgot to add to the planning part :) Are you part of the Azul Thread? It's sooo helpful and the girls will answer all your questions. Especially murmel!

Great post!! You have to post a recap when you return!! :) I am considering Azul Sensatori for my wedding next year!

That was an amazing planning journal! Great job :)

Thank you very much! 😄

Amazing planning thread!! All of your DIYs came out so sooooo nice, and you're incredibly organized :) :)  I love your love story, and can't wait to hear all about your big day when you get back....keep us all updated!!  Best wishes xo

Thank you very much!! You're so sweet :) I'll definitely keep you all updated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users