#21 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

10 days!!! I'm sooo excited for you Tova. I can't wait to see how it all comes together. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#22 Rpc51

Rpc51
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by kisha311 

Oh man, I feel grossly unprepared now! I haven't thought that much about my make-up but now I guess I need to. This is going to be interesting considering I've never been one too concerned with make-up. I'm afraid!

I felt the same way. I watched a bunch of youtube videos to learn how to fill in my eyebrows, contour and highlight and mix eyeshadow color. Amazing how much you learn gearing up for that one day, lol. Thanks to ChocoTaco, now I know what products to get to use my newly found knowledge:)

#23 uhura526

uhura526
    • 330 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

You are awesome, Tova! All this hard work you have put in and now your day is coming so very soon. I wish you the best and hope your wedding is everything you've dreamed of.

#24 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

I'm so happy that our paths crossed even though our wedding dates are 6 months apart and at different resorts.  You aided in my sanity through this process; I think your my BDW BFF!

Originally Posted by AllieH 

10 days!!! I'm sooo excited for you Tova. I can't wait to see how it all comes together. 

You are awesome, Tova! All this hard work you have put in and now your day is coming so very soon. I wish you the best and hope your wedding is everything you've dreamed of.

#25 JHo2013

JHo2013
        • 109 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

Love your colors! Thanks for posting such great insight into your wedding planning :)

#26 ironman

ironman
          • 320 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

I'm so impressed with how thorough you've been! Amazing work! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

I absolutely love the idea of a "pack this" list that you sent to guests, and will definitely be checking out those weatherproof avery labels! Thank you!

#27 1stmarriage

1stmarriage
            • 49 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

I just joined the site today and planning a wedding for May 2014 in Jamaica. Your thread is the first that I have read! Thanks for such detailed info!! Best wishes to you and Justin!!

#28 1stmarriage

1stmarriage
              • 49 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

Thanks for such detailed info! Best wishes to Justin!

#29 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
                • 230 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Now Jade
                • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

Just saw some teaser pics of you on Sascha's website!!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations :) :)

#30 AllieH

AllieH
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

I had to go stalk his site to find them - sorry Tova!! I couldn't wait. GORGEOUS. freakin gorgeous woman. I hope your day was uber special, and you are enjoying your trip. 

Originally Posted by UMassRN007 

Just saw some teaser pics of you on Sascha's website!!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations :) :)

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users