Photo

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

• Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#451 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
  • 413 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
  • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

Have any of you heard of Shaun T's new workout program? It's called T 25...it's pretty much Insanity except condensed into 25 minutes. That's it! 25 minutes!! Haha, I am excited to try it because I never finished Insanity's second month because the workouts were like and hour and half or longer...who has time for that?! I always just went back to the first month since they are shorter. lol

IM going to have to look into this! MY biggest issue right now is TIME! i have little time to spend 60 mins on cardio. 25-30 mins is good! then I can still get my weights in! Between working 2 jobs, baseball ,soccer, cleaning. Social Planning, wedding planning. I dont have time for long cardio sessions lol

yay!

#452 dj3985

dj3985
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

well, i bought a 10 and a 14 was suggested, so I'm with u :)

#453 Icis

Icis
    • 374 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
    • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:31 PM

IM going to have to look into this! MY biggest issue right now is TIME! i have little time to spend 60 mins on cardio. 25-30 mins is good! then I can still get my weights in! Between working 2 jobs, baseball ,soccer, cleaning. Social Planning, wedding planning. I dont have time for long cardio sessions lol yay!

I think its great that the program is only 25 mins because I think it is much easier to convince yourself to workout. Like "oh I have 25 mins. No problem." At the very least you exercised 25 mins

#454 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
    • 162 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

I went out with the BM's to find their dresses & I tried my dress on in the store, one size smaller, and it fit.  I was told you can take a dress in two sizes no problem.  I'm hoping that's accurate

#455 moodyc82

moodyc82
      • 614 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
      • LocationNJ

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be 

I went out with the BM's to find their dresses & I tried my dress on in the store, one size smaller, and it fit.  I was told you can take a dress in two sizes no problem.  I'm hoping that's accurate

Yes you can take it in 2 sizes without an issue!

#456 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
      • 450 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

Hello Ladies.  Glad to hear everyone is still doing so well.

This morning was FINALLY a cool day!  I went for a run!  The first in a month....  I am glad I kicked myself into gear to go.

I bought my dress off the rack at a huge sale. It was a type of sample sale I suppose.  At the time I was probably around the same weight as I am now.  The dress is a size 14, but I would say I am probably around a size 8-10.  When I tried it on in the store it fit nicely everywhere but the hips, where it needs to be taken in quite a bit.  I am hoping this wont be an issue....  yikes!  I hope it can be taken in enough   Now I am a bit worried!

#457 moodyc82

moodyc82
      • 614 posts
      • LocationNJ

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by DinaQtobe 

Hello Ladies.  Glad to hear everyone is still doing so well.

This morning was FINALLY a cool day!  I went for a run!  The first in a month....  I am glad I kicked myself into gear to go.

I bought my dress off the rack at a huge sale. It was a type of sample sale I suppose.  At the time I was probably around the same weight as I am now.  The dress is a size 14, but I would say I am probably around a size 8-10.  When I tried it on in the store it fit nicely everywhere but the hips, where it needs to be taken in quite a bit.  I am hoping this wont be an issue....  yikes!  I hope it can be taken in enough   Now I am a bit worried!

When do you go for a fitting?

#458 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
      • 270 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be 

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jessica Correa 

that is very impressive. congrats!

wow!! That's awesome!! I'm between size 6-8 now and would be thrilled to fit in size 4's again!!

agree. If i reach a size 4 I will be as happy as can be. I am between 6 & 8 too.

#459 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:55 AM

agree. If i reach a size 4 I will be as happy as can be. I am between 6 & 8 too.

I'm pretty happy except my stomach

#460 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
        • 270 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Quote:

I'm pretty happy except my stomach

you still have time to tighten up :)

Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users