2015 bride just getting started!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Monica Mike

Monica Mike
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:56 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking for a family friendly  resort in either Jamaica or Cancun.   I have researched Palace Resorts, Hard Rock resorts,  Dreams Resorts and  Karisma Resort. I am not to keen on breezes/sandal resorts.I would like to be about to have  a non commercialized wedding. Sandals seems really standard. If anyone could help or has been recently or getting married and has a review.  Please message in my thread.

Thanks Monica

#2 Kaiden1215

Kaiden1215
    • 40 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

Congratulations monica! I too am a 2015 bride and it's nice to see someone else in the "early" stages of planning! I am pretty much sold on the Now Jade resort. i also really liked moon palace but it was outside the budget for my guest! Look through this forum under the review section and to should be able to gather alot of information.

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

Congrats ladies on an early start,

I am sure you will get helpful information on the forum, dont hesitate to ask for advice and we will be happy to help!

Happy Planning 

Joyce!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

#4 sky186

sky186
        • 155 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

Hi

I am also getting married 2015 very excited my h2b really wants mexico but we are so unsure on which resort.

we keep changing our mind lol

happy searching x x

#5 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 3,074 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

Congrats Monica, Kaiden + sky!!! yes, it's an exciting time to select your wedding venue! especially with so many great ones to choose from......on the other hand, you can hardly go wrong, as they're all so beautiful :)

Wishing everyone happy research, and all the best with their plans - Enjoy the journey :)

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#6 babystace1985

babystace1985
            • 155 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Hi lades! I'm a 2015 Bride in the same boat as you gals! @Monica Mike it looks like we're interested in some of the same resorts! None of the websites really knocked me off my feet, so I am thinking about doing a site visit. How about you? 

Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

#7 Raquelita0715

Raquelita0715
              • 189 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 1, 2015
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

Yay excited to see other 2015 brides! My top pick as of right now is Now Jade. They just offer so many good locations and the packages are right on. I am planning on doing a site visit next summer to confirm my resort

#8 rachelia160

rachelia160
              • 296 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 17, 2015
              • Wedding Location:NOW Jade
              • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

Hi everyone! I'm also super excited to see other 2015 brides...I was feeling a little crazy for starting planning so far in advance, but I figure for a destination wedding people need to plan really far in advance.

I just booked my ceremony at the Now Jade for June 17, 2015.  My fiancé and I visited last year and LOVED it.  It's a great balance between intimate and spacious, and they reeeally seem to know their wedding stuff.  My parents also stayed there earlier in the year and loved it.  I think it would be a great choice!

#9 Mandiesue

Mandiesue
              • 309 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
              • Wedding Location:Dreams La Romana
              • LocationDominica Republic

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

Hi everyone! I'm also super excited to see other 2015 brides...I was feeling a little crazy for starting planning so far in advance, but I figure for a destination wedding people need to plan really far in advance.

I just booked my ceremony at the Now Jade for June 17, 2015.  My fiancé and I visited last year and LOVED it.  It's a great balance between intimate and spacious, and they reeeally seem to know their wedding stuff.  My parents also stayed there earlier in the year and loved it.  I think it would be a great choice!

Are you having a legal ceremony there or the symbolic. I looked in to the legal requirements and it seems like they require a lot of information. My understanding is that a lot of brides get married at a Justice of the Peace before heading to Mexico for the ceremony... am I curious how you are proceeding.

Thanks.

#10 ruthehk

ruthehk
              • 14 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 20, 2015
              • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

Oh my, you already booked for June?! We want ours on June 20th, and we have no idea what venue yet. I need to get hustling... don't want to have to pick another date :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users